Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No bull - just saw a huge 4x4 going along Preston Road.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
I just saw Peter Odemwingie near Pycombe on the A23. ( Porsche Cayenne ) Two guys in the car with him. The one in the passenger seat was handing him a fistful of paperwork. The other guy in the rear had two mobile phones, one clasped to each ear.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I just saw Peter Odemwingie near Pycombe on the A23. ( Porsche Cayenne ) Two guys in the car with him. The one in the passenger seat was handing him a fistful of paperwork. The other guy in the rear had two mobile phones, one clasped to each ear.

Is Cardiff near Pycombe?

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
I've just seen a green Citroen Xantia going down Junction Road in Burgess Hill.

Didn't get all the reg but it started GX09...?

Only one bloke in it, might have had a child seat in the back and a Legoland Windsor sticker in the rear windscreen. Think it was taxed until November.

Anyone else seen any cars this morning or is it just me & HB&B?

Funny, I passed Will Buckley going up Junction Road in his Range Rover, didnt think to look at his tax disc though.

Ceej

Feb 1, 2013
Manchester
I just saw a Skoda in Chodov, heading west... Maybe somebody from Sparta on the way..?

:thumbsup:

I just saw a crane fly actually FLY whilst I was having a piss. I say fly but it was sort of banging around a bit really though I suppose. You know, like normal. By the way, I then washed my hands.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
I see a ford fiesta with a broken tv on the back seat.

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
I've seen a car this morning. I was driving it. It's a Subaru estate. As it was hot I had the window open, but I expect I shall shut it well before 11 pm. What do you think this means for the Albion? Am I the last-minute signing? Can Oscar get rid of my Harvey's belly?

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
I DROVE my 4x4 this morning and I was playing Waiting for the Sun, by the Doors. "Sun" obviously means a Spaniard (cos it's sunny there) and "Doors" can be used to enter or leave or BOTH so it's absolutely obvious that Vicente is coming back.

£1.99

Mar 3, 2008
I saw someone filming a good looking girl on the balcony of the Grand Hotel last week!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here