Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Nine sides to be relegated

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Maybe the dotted line should be drawn between 11th and 12th place, given those nine clubs are hopelessly adrift of the proper footballing sides in the division.

Nine down and nine up from the Championship anyone?

Screenshot 2023-03-13 at 20.39.22.png

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
They’ve not been over here since 31st Dec - I wouldn’t bother!

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
are you bored Bozza
Slightly.

But, when you look at those nine sides, there's not many redeeming features amongst them. Largely dogshit sides so why not flush them all down to the Championship and have some exciting fresh blood.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Fact of the day. Brighton & Hove Albion have never been relegated from the Premier League*😎

*Warning. When this statistic is used in parallel with certain other statistics, it’s less impressive.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Slightly.

But, when you look at those nine sides, there's not many redeeming features amongst them. Largely dogshit sides so why not flush them all down to the Championship and have some exciting fresh blood.
Or we could breakaway and form a super-league?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Slightly.

Don’t be a cocky twat 😀 I’m dying for Everton to go but they won’t now… will they ?

rool

Jul 10, 2003
They’ve not been over here since 31st Dec - I wouldn’t bother!
Appeared briefly soon after Sanchez gifted them an equalizer but otherwise not appeared since a heartfelt Happy New Year on the day they last won and we lost.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Appeared briefly soon after Sanchez gifted them an equalizer but otherwise not appeared since a heartfelt Happy New Year on the day they last won and we lost.
An equaliser at home 💪

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Would be hilarious to have Millwall in the Premier League!
If they're a South London side capable of getting at least one shot on target every three games, they get my vote.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I hadn’t properly clocked that we have scored more than twice as many goals as Palace, and conceded fewer. Obviously apologies for mentioning that…
That will start to be fixed come Wednesday. You just know it. We are doomed. Fact.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here