Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Niklas Bendtner 'linked' with BHAFC

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
bit of a step down from Barca for him?

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
This is why I cannot take Brighton fans seriously, you are all so deluded and arrogant. Bendtner is one of the best strikers in the world and you would be lucky to have him.

All I see is people questioning his attitude or saying that there's no way we could afford his wages. I'm not sure that constitutes deluded and arrogant tbh.

Paul Danan is deluded and arrogant. And Richard Littlejohn. And maybe Alan Sugar.

brightn'ove

cringe
Apr 12, 2011
London
All I see is people questioning his attitude or saying that there's no way we could afford his wages. I'm not sure that constitutes deluded and arrogant tbh.

Paul Danan is deluded and arrogant. And Richard Littlejohn. And maybe Alan Sugar.

He's being sarcastic, he has a cult status as 'lord' bendtner and has referred to himself as one of the best strikers in the world in the past.

Still shit though.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty sure I'd chuck in me season ticket if we ever signed Niklas Bendtner. Not only would he bust the club's pay structure wide open, he'd do the same to the club's team spirit.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This is why I cannot take Brighton fans seriously, you are all so deluded and arrogant. Bendtner is one of the best strikers in the world and you would be lucky to have him.

He really, really, really isn't

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012

Yes, he is a good player - and he knows he is.
But he is a "problem". He has left Wolfsburg by mutual consent after several disciplinary issues.
Brighton seem to be making a point of recruiting players with a good attitude, to the point where one suspects it is a major criterion in the recruitment procedure.
Therefore, he might not fit, with a capital FIT. If he were the best striker in the world but a waste of money and disruptive, we would NOT be lucky to have him. Therefore common sense prevails and we are NOT deluded.

If there were any truth in the rumour, maybe Mr Hughton, who is an excellent manager, sees something there that he can use and thinks he could deal with the man well as a player.

But anyway, it's not really your problem.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
We may know what league we'll be in in 10 days time.

Once that is decided then rumours become more relevant.
If it happens to be decided in our favour, this rumour will seem more relevant esp when up against the tsunami of shite players next seasons 20 Premier League teams will be linked with.

From Messi to City
to
Ronaldo to Bournemouth.
Not forgetting
Ade-buy-poor to palace :facepalm:

Of the certainties in life we'll be able to add

& the Albion sign players nobody has ever heard of. (even when they've played against us)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

I don't know which outer planet you are from
ah! you have used the word"best" its a joke right the secret word game by "best" its the secret word for he is shite

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
He really, really, really isn't

Yes, he is a good player - and he knows he is.
But he is a "problem". He has left Wolfsburg by mutual consent after several disciplinary issues.
Brighton seem to be making a point of recruiting players with a good attitude, to the point where one suspects it is a major criterion in the recruitment procedure.
Therefore, he might not fit, with a capital FIT. If he were the best striker in the world but a waste of money and disruptive, we would NOT be lucky to have him. Therefore common sense prevails and we are NOT deluded.

If there were any truth in the rumour, maybe Mr Hughton, who is an excellent manager, sees something there that he can use and thinks he could deal with the man well as a player.

But anyway, it's not really your problem.

:lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol::lolol:

I don't know which outer planet you are from
ah! you have used the word"best" its a joke right the secret word game by "best" its the secret word for he is shite

:ffsparr:

Swillis

Banned
Dec 10, 2015
Personally, I was trying to treat you as a reasonable human being and answer your comments.

I was obviously wrong.

Oh for goodness sake, don't get flustered. It was a joke based on the fact that Bendtner described himself as one of the best strikers in the world.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Personally, I was trying to treat you as a reasonable human being and answer your comments.

I was obviously wrong.

A) I'm not flustered.
B) Fair enough.

And I would not count myself as a Crystal Palace Hater.

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
Oh for goodness sake, don't get flustered. It was a joke based on the fact that Bendtner described himself as one of the best strikers in the world.

He wasn't getting flustered, he was just being honest and civil, traits you clearly fail to recognise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here