Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Niki Mäenpää

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
I'm still reeling from the loss of Orlandi. If we sign this guy I think that'll raise the eye candy levels even higher than before Orlandi left!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Have we signed him yet?

If not, why not? He looks like a PERFECT replacement for Orlandi.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
National team Goalkeeper Niki Mäenpää looking for a monitor. English Championship could use maiSuomalaisista maajoukkuemaalivahdista Niki Mäenpää looking for a monitor. His contract Venlo will continue, but the cluNational team Goalkeeper Niki Mäenpää looking for a monitor. English Championship could use maiSuomalaisista maajoukkuemaalivahdista Niki Mäenpää looking for a monitor. His contract Venlo will continue, but the club wants to sell.

Lukas Hradecký Brøndby Agreement will continue. Jesse Joronen continue to Fulham, which fell to the World Series.

Jussi Jääskeläinen made ​​West Ham with a one year contract. He is, in principle, backup goalie, so a loan move to Brighton would be at least theoretically possible. Fulham hardly lend Jorosta a rival club.

Brighton has not as yet been in contact with Mäenpää player-agent. Championship of interest.

- If there is demand, then of course. I clearly stated that I would like to leave, Mäenpää says.

- Ykkösvaihtoehtoni are English and German. If something belongs to, I would love it, I think.

Brighton last season's number one goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczakin loan expires.

Mäenpää has received offers from the Netherlands and Turkey, the main series. He likes them so far Vice options.

Lukas Hradecký Brøndby Agreement will continue. Jesse Joronen continue to Fulham, which fell to the World Series.

Jussi Jääskeläinen made ​​West Ham with a one year contract. He is, in principle, backup goalie, so a loan move to Brighton would be at least theoretically possible. Fulham hardly lend Jorosta a rival club.

Brighton has not as yet been in contact with Mäenpää player-agent. Championship of interest.

- If there is demand, then of course. I clearly stated that I would like to leave, Mäenpää says.

- Ykkösvaihtoehtoni are English and German. If something belongs to, I would love it, I think.

Brighton last season's number one goalkeeper Tomasz Kuszczakin loan expires.

Mäenpää has received offers from the Netherlands and Turkey, the main series. He likes them so far Vice options.

'Vice options' Does he know something we don't ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Mäenpää

Paul Barber is in a strategy meeting with Nike and the commercial manager right now, to discuss how much they can charge for little dots.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here