[Misc] Nigella Lawson.........

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
Yes please

Boroseagull

Aug 23, 2003
Alhaurin de la Torre
A fabulous looking female she certainly is. Also I admire her outlook on life after hearing her interviewed the other week. She made the point that she is grateful for everyday she lives mindful that her mother died age 48, her sister age 32 and, although a different blood line of course, her first husband John Diamond at 48.

Bet she will look as stunning at 70!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Never saw the fascination with her or her recipes. Always easy to " Throw a little something together" when you have a fully stocked fridge the size of a wardrobe...... Could she cook anything genuinely exciting with the contents of a Food Bank parcel I wonder?

I watched a bit of her cooking programme last night and she looks fabulous and no way looked her age but then she has had a privileged life and is estimated to be worth £25million so I guess that helps.

On last nights episode she was cooking fish fingers not the good quality ones mind you just the ordinary ones, I was thinking are you a truly great cook or are you where you are simply of who you are?

I obviously choose not to make any fish finger puns but she was not putting them between two slices white bread loads of butter and Salad cream

You're both missing the point. Of course she can't cook FFS.

She has no cooking qualifications, never worked as a cook and passes off Avocado on a bit of toast as a 'recipe' (and you've probably given her a 'new' recipe for her next book above). It's all in the delivery.

You're missing the whole point of Nigella :facepalm:

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Never saw the fascination with her or her recipes. Always easy to " Throw a little something together" when you have a fully stocked fridge the size of a wardrobe...... Could she cook anything genuinely exciting with the contents of a Food Bank parcel I wonder?

If someone had just 50 pence more than yourself you would still be bitter with envy.

Mr Putdown

Jan 26, 2004
Christchurch
Everything about her is perfect

I personally find her to have few desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics at all.

E7ED8F38-5F2B-4747-9B74-BC8E58D06611.jpeg

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
You're both missing the point. Of course she can't cook FFS.

She has no cooking qualifications, never worked as a cook and passes off Avocado on a bit of toast as a 'recipe' (and you've probably given her a 'new' recipe for her next book above). It's all in the delivery.

You're missing the whole point of Nigella :facepalm:

And that Mexican weather girl doesn't probably know anything about weather ... She still has a bazillion youtube hits

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
.Y.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
I do hope LlcoolJ likes her, otherwise he may go off on one.:lolol:
Oh, I have just looked back and he thinks she is ok, so phew.
Had to have a dig at dad though.:D

Last edited:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
A Vorderman - Lawson ménage à trois would certainly have advantages of sorting out who owes what at the end, and tasty snacks and food during.

As a man in his 50’s if that was ever on the table it would be unfair on the ladies if I didn’t reach for a little blue pill, I’d imagine they both have large appetites.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here