Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Pearson - New Rams Boss

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Just build the side around Will Hughes.

They will if they can. Can see some big offers from clubs for him mind. If he's their he will be one of the best players in the league for sure.
I think their biggest problem is players like Bent, Ince, Blackman, Weismann, Johnson ect - all either on big money in wages or cost a load anyway and have no real work ethic and are prone to be disruptive. To spend big I think they need to shift these players on. I read last year they spent something like £26 million on transfer fees. They will most likely pass FFP but it will be tight I'm sure and if they are given an embargo then those are not the sort of players that will scrap you wins

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Both ex Leicester but were they there together as a management team but I like Chris Powell and think he is a good manager/coach Charlton could have done worse than take him back as they did Jose Riga.

Yes, I wouldn't have minded him coming to us in the future. Not the most entertaining, but speaks well and is tactically astute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
He was bound to end up somewhere sooner or later. It's a good appointment and he's bound to backed heavily in the transfer market. Next year's championship is getting stronger and stronger. It's going to be one hell of a competition.

Or not maybe, if reports are to be believed.

Sportsmail understands Derby believe Pearson can provide the required inspiration for the current squad without the need for another summer of heavy investment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...el-Pearson-three-year-deal.html#ixzz49skxlVPb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

redoubtable seagull

Oct 27, 2004
A good and very sensible appointment. He has his work cut out to move on the dead wood and players with the wrong attitude. Too many players tarred with under performing when it mattered. But Derby will again be there or thereabouts next season.

Bloody hell, it's gonna be tough next season.

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
He is a cock. Derby supporters are cocks. The chairman is a cock. Most of their players are cocks. They will bottle it again & action man & the rest of them will blame everyone but themselves. Cocks.

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
It was always going to be a difficult year for us in view of the Premiership relegation teams Pearsons appointment makes it more difficult, we need to play good attacking,entertaining football at home to keep bums on seat.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
We know who will be up the top - todays losers, Newcastle, Us, Derby, Norwich.

Average two points a game (92) and promotion guaranteed.
Forget the rest.

Albion need to aim for 29 wins, and a handful of draws, which will carry us over the line.

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
We know who will be up the top - todays losers, Newcastle, Us, Derby, Norwich.

Average two points a game (92) and promotion guaranteed.

I don't think Norwich will be in that group. I've heard it mentioned that they are in some financial trouble which is the reason why their Managing Director resigned recently and they could stand to lose quite a number of their players.

There's bound to be a couple of teams also that emerge from the depths of mid-table to challenge at the right end of the table next season, just as Brighton managed to do this past season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here