Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Adkins is a prick

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wheels seem to have come off since their Cup Final against a very bare bones Albion side. Home defeat this weekend would be good :thumbsup:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Agreed. Everything about him is irritating - the round plasticine face, gelled grey hair, crap glasses. You could see him having to restrain himself from making patronising comments about Doncaster in that post-match interview.

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
All true, but most managers can be a bit of a prick when they lose. Our Gus hasn't exactly enveloped himself in dignity when we've lost. Good managers hate losing, and as a result can sometimes come across as petulant and ungracious: they wouldn't do it if they didn't hate losing, but then they wouldn't be good managers.

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
He cant seem to help himself, he just comes across as an arse all the time. Theres so much David Brent about him. Fans of other clubs are noticing it now, not just us.

When he was looking at houses to rent in the Southampton area he actually asked the agent if there were any other famous people or celebrities living in the place he was looking. Twat.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Top of the league still but for how much longer? Do I smell the first signs of an implosion? Wouldn't that be a shame.

By the way, a big well done to our friends in Donny.

:angel:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I know for a FACT Poyet hates him. When he comes to The Amex, unfortunately we will have lost the keys for all the away the facilities apart from the changing room :lol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Their away form is awful so the game on 02nd January could be very funny

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
...and they've lost the same number of games away as we have.

...and have a better goal difference away from home than we do.

(Although our record of 4-2-4 is a touch better than their 3-3-4 right now)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
True, their home form is awesome I just hope they over party New Years Eve and have a bit of a hangover still on the 2nd

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
I found his comments rather disingenuous.

I think the game on 2 Jan is setting up nicely to be a real humdinger.
I'm so glad that I changed my Christmas break from work to compensate for this game. I agree could be a classic.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
When he was looking at houses to rent in the Southampton area he actually asked the agent if there were any other famous people or celebrities living in the place he was looking. Twat.
Source? I would love that to be true.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Nigel:
_55645789_adkins_bbc.jpg

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Poyet doesnt come over that well to fans of other teams, nor does Harry.

In fact unless you support the team hardly any other manager comes over well as they are bias.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here