Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nicolas Domínguez

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Is this the guy that was mentioned by somebody yesterday or a different Bologna player?

I think yesterday's guy was purported to be bange average too but apparently has very similar attributes to Ally Mac.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London

Sounds exactly like a slightly poorer man's version of maccer here. Great DM but plays as an attacking midfielder for Argentina(sound familiar?!)

Doesn't seem to have a place in the argie squad now because of maccer.

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Bit more of a tackler than MacAllister. When RDZ was last asked about Frattesi he said that he was looking for different attributes. I wonder whether this is the guy that has those attributes. does some of the dirty work?
He looks like one of the two double pivot positions who may play alongside Dahoud or Gross. Looks like he gets around the pitch well.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My mate is a spaghetti chef and reckons he is the bees nese.
Au contrare, MY mate works in an Italian restaurant and reckons Nicky Dom is pasta his best...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Our success in recent years has been based on our fabulous recruitment, lead by our excllent recruitment team and - of course - the amazing algorithms. Of course, the manager will get a say in the final decision about players recommended by the recruitment team - but is it just me that gets a bit concerned when our manager (or is he officially the chief coach?) seems to start wanting to pre-empt or circumvent the existing successful policy and start picking his own players independantly?
How well - if and when it happens - will he take being told 'No'?

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Our success in recent years has been based on our fabulous recruitment, lead by our excllent recruitment team and - of course - the amazing algorithms. Of course, the manager will get a say in the final decision about players recommended by the recruitment team - but is it just me that gets a bit concerned when our manager (or is he officially the chief coach?) seems to start wanting to pre-empt or circumvent the existing successful policy and start picking his own players independantly?
How well - if and when it happens - will he take being told 'No'?
I guess it's meeting in the middle.
My feeling about Fratessi and Matvienko (and it's just a hunch) is they're players that the computer has said no on. There will be players that both meet the data requirements, age and cost parameters AND RDZ wants.

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
I guess it's meeting in the middle.
My feeling about Fratessi and Matvienko (and it's just a hunch) is they're players that the computer has said no on. There will be players that both meet the data requirements, age and cost parameters AND RDZ wants.
I think with Frattesi and Matvienko it’s as simple as they’re too expensive (and Matvienko is a bit older so no resale value).

Both Sassuolo and Shakhtar have had a lot of big sales recently and don’t need the cash, so will try to milk us for every last penny. There’s better value elsewhere.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
If he's playing in Italy RDZ will surely have had a big input in it, so it's a yes from me.
Plus haven't heard of him and he looks bang average in that video.
Get him in!
That video seems to show lots of different players losing the ball 🤷‍♂️

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here