Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Maynard [Cardiff agree fee with West Ham]

misterspatch

Oct 16, 2011
Horsham
Soccer sauce who broke a day early on the Wayne bridge day say that we are signing Nicky Maynard in a season long loan tomorrow. Just putting that out there....

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
FFS. Can we sign a striker on a permanent basis please? I don't like season long loans - most work out nowhere near as well as Wayne Bridge's is doing so far.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Soccer sauce who broke a day early on the Wayne bridge day say that we are signing Nicky Maynard in a season long loan tomorrow. Just putting that out there....

I think that would be a very good addition ... and a realistic prospect I'd have thought.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Haven't soccer sauce also listed several other transfers that were coming our way but never came to fruition?

Stu1

Sep 21, 2004
Leeds
Nicky Maynard, Vicente, CMS and Orlandi = skill and movement lua lua, buckley, bruno and bridge = pace and delivery

IF we were to sign Orlandi and Maynard not being in the top 6 at the end of the season would be failure, these would be quality signings

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Not what we need. Strikes me as a player with a bit of an attitude as well. Wasn't impressed with either of his performances for City last year.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Not according to the standard tonight they are willing to let him go.

More likely to be looking around Elland Road tomorrow than savouring the many splendours that The Amex can offer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here