Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky forster will be the new Dover fc manager

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Bizarre goings on at Dover, sacking Martin Hayes who led them to the FA cup 3rd rnd last season, and despite a slow start are still unbeaten at home, have only lost twice seems a little harsh to say the very least. Massive potential as a club within the non league scene, and no doubt a good opportunity for Forster.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I thought he did a good job at Brentford - not sure why he didn't seem to be considered for the job on a permanent basis as he seemed to handle the team element and the off-pitch PR side quite effectively. Got them playing well and got results.

He was supposed to be in the running at Cambridge Utd as well pre-season and is surely someone who is not going to be out of the League for too long. Dover have a good set up (my home town and I still follow them) and have the players to do well this season if they can get the tactics right. Great place for Forster to start IMO.

Durlston

"Southgate, you're the one!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Barnet should have taken a chance on him in the summer instead of Lawrie "long ball' Sanchez. I think Nicky Forster will do well at Dover Athletic and best of luck to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here