Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Campbell and radio 5 in shock

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I was listening to the C-Bomb interview live this morning between Nicky Campbell and the legal expert he had on, and it was so out of the blue!

The legal guy sounded posh and rather advanced in years. He was defending the lad being court-martialled and talking about how he'd been shot in the back, then quoted the soldier directly as saying "You wouldn't do that for me, you c**t!" Full marks to Campbell for instantly terminating the interview (which was almost at an end anyway), but this sort of thing does seem to follow Campbell around.

I was quite pleased I was running a few minutes late as normally just after half eight I'd be listening in the car with the kids on the school run.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK

That whole article is written to express the Outrage and shock and DISGUST of a nation, quoting tweets from Outraged and shocked and DISGUSTED people which expressed this Outrage and SHOCK and disgust when they didn't in the SLIGHTEST express anything of the sort oh and by the way here's a link to this Outrageous and shocking and DISGUSTING broadcast so you too presumably will

not give a monkey's cuss either way bloody tabloid rag where's my whale music I need to relax

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here