Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Proschwitz

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Many thanks all paid up

Well done for settling up. :thumbsup: I take no pleasure in winning this bet and would much rather we'd won more games this year. Hopefully, CH will do the business in the forthcoming season.

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
How can someone who is so bad cost £3mill !!??
It's as if every team has a spotty record for player identification and development.
Which is impossible.
Because this is a uniquely BHA problem, so far as I can gather....

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's as if every team has a spotty record for player identification and development.
Which is impossible.

I guess it's all Barber's fault, as you only have to look at the unqualified success of other clubs signing strikers such as Chelsea with Torres (£50 million, 20 league goals in 4 seasons), Liverpool with Andy Carroll (£35 million, 6 league goals in 2 1/2 years), Manchester City with Jo (£22 million, 1 league goal in three years) and Spurs with Soldado (£26.8 million, 7 goals in two seasons to date). And that's before taking Mario Ballotelli into the equation.

Barber out, Bloom out, SACK THE BOARD.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Which is impossible.

I guess it's all Barber's fault, as you only have to look at the unqualified success of other clubs signing strikers such as Chelsea with Torres (£50 million, 20 league goals in 4 seasons), Liverpool with Andy Carroll (£35 million, 6 league goals in 2 1/2 years), Manchester City with Jo (£22 million, 1 league goal in three years) and Spurs with Soldado (£26.8 million, 7 goals in two seasons to date). And that's before taking Mario Ballotelli into the equation.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.

Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester city and Spurs.

Good comparisons.

martin tyler

Jan 25, 2013
Well done for settling up. :thumbsup: I take no pleasure in winning this bet and would much rather we'd won more games this year. Hopefully, CH will do the business in the forthcoming season.

A bets a bet and all goes to a good cause in the end. Hopefully CH can make some better quality signings this year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here