Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Powell Wonder Goal - Playoff Final

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
shocked this hasn't been posted here already..

18 year old English wonder kid

Crazy tekkers

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yea rumours are united or arsenal, but exciting for England

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Bit of a Zamora moment of magic!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Who saw his interview after the game? "Yeah, just picked it up and smacked it." He came across worse than "it's just another 3 points really"....

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Who saw his interview after the game? "Yeah, just picked it up and smacked it." He came across worse than "it's just another 3 points really"....

he certainly smacked it well...

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
He's been doing that kind of thing all season, for those of you who never get beyond the Albion on the FL Show.

albion534

Mar 4, 2010
Brighton, United Kingdom

Love these people.....

' so Wayne, u came in with a broken leg at 2-0 down with 2 minutes to go, and you won 3-2, scoring all 3 goals yourself and you have won the league, how do you feel?'

' Ahh you know, it's a team effort, not a 1 man team, there is no I in team is there?'

' no there isn't Wayne, but what I'm saying is that you scored all 3 goals by picking up the ball outside your own area, and dribbled up the pitch with the ball by urself, so it was you who singlehandedly Won the game.'

' no no, it's a team effort, u couldn't of done it myself...'

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
Love these people.....

' so Wayne, u came in with a broken leg at 2-0 down with 2 minutes to go, and you won 3-2, scoring all 3 goals yourself and you have won the league, how do you feel?'

' Ahh you know, it's a team effort, not a 1 man team, there is no I in team is there?'

' no there isn't Wayne, but what I'm saying is that you scored all 3 goals by picking up the ball outside your own area, and dribbled up the pitch with the ball by urself, so it was you who singlehandedly Won the game.'

' no no, it's a team effort, u couldn't of done it myself...'

musta missed this game :/ ah well

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here