Nick Kerr R.I.P

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

mdk

Jan 20, 2016
Thanks everyone for the message u have left for and about my day if any of u are coming to the funeral could you please bring whatever old football photos u have of him with u so me and the other boy can have a better look in to his past thanks matt

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Think our paths have crossed a few times. Living in the Mid Sussex area and traveling to most away games I'm sure we met. Then I saw he played darts for The Royal George and I know we came up against each other. Worrying thing is I'm 3 years past his age.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Just got back from the funeral very sad, with flowers in a seagull reath lots of discussions about the trips to Bury Chesterfield Southend Swindon Newcastle Luxembourg and Denmark Wembley Highbury etc also guys turning up in wellies and shorts and football shirts as requested. We will remember the big guy and the Haywards Basketball club guys who came to show there respect, a full church and celabration of his life.

Just got back from the funeral very sad, with flowers in a seagull reath lots of discussions about the trips to Bury Chesterfield Southend Swindon Newcastle Luxembourg and Denmark Wembley Highbury etc also guys turning up in wellies and shorts and football shirts as requested. We will remember the big guy and the Haywards Basketball club guys who came to show there respect, a full church and celabration of his life.

A few drinks? Lets hope you didn't lose anything:whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports