Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Jan 30, 2008
had the dubious pleasure of working with a unit of Nazi re-creationists once. They all calimed to be very well read in Military history but it was in fact all one-sided Nazi history they had read.

I was talking to one of them and I asked him if he had read a fictional book I had heard about exploring what would have hapened if Hitler had won the war. His response, without a hint of irony was "Hitler did win the war". Stony faced and deadly serious. We stayed away from them for the rest of the shoot. Odd, odd people.

Jan 30, 2008
No, I think your mealy mouthed attempts to defend and justiofy their actions make you a nazi sympathiser. And if you think it doesn't then you are a wanker.

Besides, you said goodbye. Now at least try to be consistent unlike the rest of your nazi friends.
you would know about wanking ie; prussian blue??

Jan 30, 2008
I think the point is not you having an interest in the Waffen SS but why you have an interest in them. From what you are saying about them it appears you hold them in some esteem. That is worrying.
all elite force's have an attraction be that good or bad listen ime not the only person in the world who has an interest anyway lesbian welcome back to the debate i wondered how long it would take to catch you again

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
all elite force's have an attraction be that good or bad listen ime not the only person in the world who has an interest anyway lesbian welcome back to the debate i wondered how long it would take to catch you again

Why do you keep calling me lesbian?

What is it with the cryptic answers? Is it because you don't have any legitimate ones?

if only you knew he, he, he,!

That's the kind of answer a 12 year old gives when they don't have an answer.

Why do you keep calling me lesbian?

What is it with the cryptic answers? Is it because you don't have any legitimate ones?

That's the kind of answer a 12 year old gives when they don't have an answer.

It's fairly obvious that this one is not one of the more intelligent of the breed. No doubt he's right at home sitting with his friends swapping waffen ss memorabilia and pining for the old days. But get it on it'sown and it's fairly obvious that this one is a fish out of water and can't, or won't, answer simple questions.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
It's fairly obvious that this one is not one of the more intelligent of the breed. No doubt he's right at home sitting with his friends swapping waffen ss memorabilia and pining for the old days. But get it on it'sown and it's fairly obvious that this one is a fish out of water and can't, or won't, answer simple questions.

Funny isn't it. He's rather unsubtly trying to position himself as a bit of an intellectual prankster who is playing with our perceptions and leading us down certain garden paths. Trouble is his answers have been so inane up to this point it is obvious he is doing this as a diversion from his inability to answer simple questions.

Jan 30, 2008
i have an interest in the WAFFEN SS that does not make me a nazi is that too difficult to imagine, if so well thats tough sorry to dissapoint but its a fact!

Jan 30, 2008
Funny isn't it. He's rather unsubtly trying to position himself as a bit of an intellectual prankster who is playing with our perceptions and leading us down certain garden paths. Trouble is his answers have been so inane up to this point it is obvious he is doing this as a diversion from his inability to answer simple questions.
you will just have to try that little bit harder ...... but dont hold you're breath

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
i have an interest in the WAFFEN SS that does not make me a nazi is that too difficult to imagine, if so well thats tough sorry to dissapoint but its a fact!

But you still haven't defined your interest? In fact you seem to be avoiding doing that.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
you will just have to try that little bit harder ...... but dont hold you're breath

Once again another post that makes no sense in the context of the post it is a response to. You really are a babbling idiot aren't you?

True. An interest in the ss is one thing, many reputable historians such as AJP Taylor would also admit to that. It his rather sad attempts to deflect criticisms of them by using the stale 'it wasnt only the germans' argument so beloved of the neo-facists that is most sad.

Really when you get down to it he is simply spouting the same kind of revisionist shite that david irving comes out with. You can imagine him sitting in a field drinking schnapps with the rest of his friends and singing horst wessel and tomorrow belongs to me thinking they will one day change the world.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
lesbian its obvious to me that you are a tad bit frustrated in the fact you cant pin me to you're perception of a nazi give up you are a loser in my book.

have you ever been to Birchtesgarten?

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Once again you have called me a lesbian. Why?

So a Nazi thinks I'm a loser? I'm not even sure I will get to sleep tonight worrying about that.

I'm frustrated that another human being can't answer simple questions. What exactly do you think my perception of a nazi is? I expect I will be collecting my pension before you answer that one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here