Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Jan 30, 2008
It's also fascinating quite how many of the extreme right are homosexual, even those who profess a violent and viscious anti-gay agenda. Leaving aside Martin Webster and his boyfriend Nick Griffin you can go back to people like Nicky Crane, who was of course a close friend of Ian Stuart Donaldson. And there are many, many others. And it's quite revealing that mr racist can't even spell the name of the band he suggest people listen to for their anthems correctly.

As for prussian blue, check out the youtube stuff of theirs. They sound like ladyobys who's voices are finally breaking. Utterly cringe-making stuff.

just out of interest what are you're views on people that have formed replica german units for public displays at places like detling in kent, they wear replica clothing and also have original equipment and have litrerature on sale. are these people nazi's?

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
It was interesting to see that documentary on Prussian Blue, was it Looee The-rox who did it. Seems like the girls were somewhat struggling with Mummy's over zealous right wing hate agenda.

Louis did the original, and there was also a separate C4 documentary on them.If you look at the Prussian Blue forum, which is even more zealously moderated than Brightonfans, you will see some amazing comments about how these two sweet and innocent girls have been bullied by the evil (Jewish) media, often referred to as Jewspapers!

prussianbluecopy.jpg

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I'm a trained professional journalist, a member of the NUJ, and have written many articles about the repulsive activities of the BNP and their like. The research that has been undertaken shows that most BNP members have below average IQ, and are attracted to racism through a combination of bitterness about their own failings, and poor education. They then look for scapegoats, such as darkies, and blame them for 'stealing their jobs' (and often women too).

It is very difficult to rationalise with them , Louis Therous has written some excellent essays in his book 'Call of the Weird' about white power groups in the US, and concluded that you cannot use logic or fact with these people, as their own whole being is justified by their hate and bigotry towards whatever social/ethnic group that takes their fancy, be it gays, sambos or jews.

For example, the female pop group Prussian Blue have been indoctrinated by their mother to write and sing songs about white supremacy. They were schooled by their mother, who herself is the daughter of a racist, and she has passed this on. Without a lot of interaction with more rounded individuals, or a good seeing to by some prize black cock, they are unlikely to reverse their vile views of the world.

Prussian Blue

Crikey I thought you were going to say coon next.

Jan 30, 2008
Louis did the original, and there was also a separate C4 documentary on them.If you look at the Prussian Blue forum, which is even more zealously moderated than Brightonfans, you will see some amazing comments about how these two sweet and innocent girls have been bullied by the evil (Jewish) media, often referred to as Jewspapers!

prussianbluecopy.jpg
i can see dollar signs replacing the face of adolph

just out of interest what are you're views on people that have formed replica german units for public displays at places like detling in kent, they wear replica clothing and also have original equipment and have litrerature on sale. are these people nazi's?

I'll answer your (note spelling) question when you answer all the ones you have been asked.

You can start with answering the question about whether you have ever read anything by Primo Levi or any other holocaust survivor.

Jan 30, 2008
It's also fascinating quite how many of the extreme right are homosexual, even those who profess a violent and viscious anti-gay agenda. Leaving aside Martin Webster and his boyfriend Nick Griffin you can go back to people like Nicky Crane, who was of course a close friend of Ian Stuart Donaldson. And there are many, many others. And it's quite revealing that mr racist can't even spell the name of the band he suggest people listen to for their anthems correctly.

As for prussian blue, check out the youtube stuff of theirs. They sound like ladyobys who's voices are finally breaking. Utterly cringe-making stuff.

yes it should be SKREWDRIVER .......ooops

prussianbluecopy.jpg

That's an old picture. They're nowhere near so 'cute' anymore. In fact they look just like any other teenagers, spotty and as if they are using drugs.

They still dress like little lolitas and sit on stage teasing with little glimpses up their skirts though, they evidently know their target audience very well indeed.

Jan 30, 2008
I'll answer your (note spelling) question when you answer all the ones you have been asked.

You can start with answering the question about whether you have ever read anything by Primo Levi or any other holocaust survivor.

no you answer my question please i have been asked sooooooooooooooooo many and answered them

Jan 30, 2008
That's an old picture. They're nowhere near so 'cute' anymore. In fact they look just like any other teenagers, spotty and as if they are using drugs.

They still dress like little lolitas and sit on stage teasing with little glimpses up their skirts though, they evidently know their target audience very well indeed.
you seem to have a keen interest???

Know your enemy and all that. I happened to look at a youtube video over the weekend about a motorcycle club and one link led to prussian blue. I'd never seen or heard them perform so I took a look.

And you've answered very few questions of import. You've answered ones that justify your seeming adoration and glorification of a group of fascist murderers but anything that is remotely challenging to you you have avoided and ignored.

Have you ever read anything by Primo Levi or any other holocaust survivor?

Jan 30, 2008
Know your enemy and all that. I happened to look at a youtube video over the weekend about a motorcycle club and one link led to prussian blue. I'd never seen or heard them perform so I took a look.

And you've answered very few questions of import. You've answered ones that justify your seeming adoration and glorification of a group of fascist murderers but anything that is remotely challenging to you you have avoided and ignored.

Have you ever read anything by Primo Levi or any other holocaust survivor?
thats a pathetic answer from a waste of space good bye

thats a pathetic answer from a waste of space good bye

:wave:

My point exactly. You are either unwilling or unable to answer difficult questions and so you run away and hide from them. It's not uncommon amongst the less intelligent of the nazi sympathisers and it's one of the things that make Griffin so dangerous actually. He comes over as relatively intelligent, at least in comparison to the morons who make up his followers, and so when he does get his soundbites he can sound quite reasonable.

To find the real bnp and nick griffin you need to go to the red, white and blue where once again last year they ended up fighting each other resulting in assaults using bottles and expulsions from their party. Or look to their internecine fighting taking place right now and the stalinist purges of any dissenters. Or the councillors in essex who have been convicted of benefit and expenses fraud but who refuse to resign their council seats. Or the ex-parliamentary candidates convicted of possesing explosives.

But you run along and hide, like most of the rest of you sewer dwelling scum usually do.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Meanwhile ... somewhere on the south coast ...

BNP meets at centre for the blind

A British National Party meeting was held at Hastings Voluntary Association for the Blind last night.

Party chairman Nick Griffin travelled to the town to address dozens of members and supporters at the closed meeting which started just after 7.30pm.

The venue was a closely-guarded secret with many supporters meeting outside the methodist church in Battle Road before being directed to the centre five minutes' walk away.

Mr Griffin's visit to Hastings has been surrounded by controversy after several local politicians spoke out against his party's views.

BNP meets at centre for the blind - Hastings Today - Back to Home Page

Is this a case of the blind leading the blind?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

had the dubious pleasure of working with a unit of Nazi re-creationists once. They all calimed to be very well read in Military history but it was in fact all one-sided Nazi history they had read.

I was talking to one of them and I asked him if he had read a fictional book I had heard about exploring what would have hapened if Hitler had won the war. His response, without a hint of irony was "Hitler did win the war". Stony faced and deadly serious. We stayed away from them for the rest of the shoot. Odd, odd people.

Jan 30, 2008
:wave:

My point exactly. You are either unwilling or unable to answer difficult questions and so you run away and hide from them. It's not uncommon amongst the less intelligent of the nazi sympathisers and it's one of the things that make Griffin so dangerous actually. He comes over as relatively intelligent, at least in comparison to the morons who make up his followers, and so when he does get his soundbites he can sound quite reasonable.

To find the real bnp and nick griffin you need to go to the red, white and blue where once again last year they ended up fighting each other resulting in assaults using bottles and expulsions from their party. Or look to their internecine fighting taking place right now and the stalinist purges of any dissenters. Or the councillors in essex who have been convicted of benefit and expenses fraud but who refuse to resign their council seats. Or the ex-parliamentary candidates convicted of possesing explosives.

But you run along and hide, like most of the rest of you sewer dwelling scum usually do.
`listen you know far more about the BNP than i care to know about i HAVE AN INTEREST IN THE WAFFEN SS if you think that makes me a nazi then you are deluded

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
`listen you know far more about the BNP than i care to know about i HAVE AN INTEREST IN THE WAFFEN SS if you think that makes me a nazi then you are deluded

I think the point is not you having an interest in the Waffen SS but why you have an interest in them. From what you are saying about them it appears you hold them in some esteem. That is worrying.

No, I think your mealy mouthed attempts to defend and justiofy their actions make you a nazi sympathiser. And if you think it doesn't then you are a wanker.

Besides, you said goodbye. Now at least try to be consistent unlike the rest of your nazi friends.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports