Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I had the dubious pleasure of working with a unit of Nazi re-creationists once. They all calimed to be very well read in Military history but it was in fact all one-sided Nazi history they had read.

I was talking to one of them and I asked him if he had read a fictional book I had heard about exploring what would have hapened if Hitler had won the war. His response, without a hint of irony was "Hitler did win the war". Stony faced and deadly serious. We stayed away from the for the rest of the shoot. Odd, odd people.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
unlike you lesbian, SEE YOU ALL TOMMOROW AND HAVE A LOVELY EVENING

Should that be 'Unlike you, you lesbian'. Not sure why you think I am a lesbian as I am male.

By the way, another fine example of your comedy genius.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
"Nick Griffin Is Comin' To Town"

You better watch out
You better not cry
You better not pout
I'm telling you why
Nick Griffin is coming to town

He's making a list,
Checking it twice;
Gonna find out who's naughty or nice.

He sees you when you're sleeping
He knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The wheel circulates on an axis ,

Wheras Das Reich wishes the Axis had won the war.

Whatever you say DR the fact is you ADMIRE those SS murderers and think that somehow they should be praised.

Everything they stood for was warped and grotesque..but hey, they had nice uniforms so thats OK.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
watched part of the program on ch4 i think a few weeks ago ,to depressing

You seem to have missed answering the question as to whether you have read any Primo Levi?

I think DR is referring to a documentary/play thingy on BB3 or 4 a few weeks back with Anthony Sher playing Levi.

To be frank it was never gonna be a bundle of laughs seeing as it was about the SS instigated and led Final Solution but to truly understand why the SS are so reviled it would have done DR good to try and understand it from a victim's point of view. Personally speaking, I think they ought to teach children in schools about Hitler/Pol Pot/ Mao/Stalin to see where nationalism leads to.

And remember, the Nazis were the ones invading foreign countries and murdering the indigenous population. I think that's the biggest irony here considering that the march is aimed at preserving the way of life of us who were born here from foreign influence.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think DR is referring to a documentary/play thingy on BB3 or 4 a few weeks back with Anthony Sher playing Levi.

To be frank it was never gonna be a bundle of laughs seeing as it was about the SS instigated and led Final Solution but to truly understand why the SS are so reviled it would have done DR good to try and understand it from a victim's point of view. Personally speaking, I think they ought to teach children in schools about Hitler/Pol Pot/ Mao/Stalin to see where nationalism leads to.

And remember, the Nazis were the ones invading foreign countries and murdering the indigenous population. I think that's the biggest irony here considering that the march is aimed at preserving the way of life of us who were born here from foreign influence.

They do teach kids the basics of who Hitler was, the Ghettos, concentration camps, atrocities etc at primary level. Obviously don't go into great detail.

There was a superb 'comedy' on radio 4 the other week called my grandad was a nazi or something similar. True story about how someone found his grandfather was a member of the waffen ss and had wholeheartedly participated in the atrocities and slaughter that scum carried out. It was both funny in a way and also amazingly moving. I was actually moved to tears by some of the stuff the bloke said.

No doubt DR would turn it off, it's too depressing to find out your heroes were murdering racist scum to their core.

Edit to add link to the story.

BBC NEWS | Magazine | My grandad the Nazi

Last edited:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yes, Nibs but make them read stuff like Levi and Solzhenitsyn and make it at age 11-14 when it seems that kids are most impressionable and starting to form political opinions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here