Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin coming to Hastings...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hamsters don't run in circles. They remain in the same spot. It is the wheel that circulates.

they do if you nail their back leg to the floor

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

:laugh::laugh:

Jan 30, 2008
It still seems like something a Nazi would use.

sadly ,you probably dont realise that a lot of books written about the waffen SS HAVE NOT ALL BEEN WRITTEN BY GERMANS , but respected british authors so give it a rest and go into you're local libary there's plenty on the shelf and they don t hide them!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
sadly ,you probably dont realise that a lot of books written about the waffen SS HAVE NOT ALL BEEN WRITTEN BY GERMANS , but respected british authors so give it a rest and go into you're local libary there's plenty on the shelf and they don t hide them!

sorry...I seem to have become confused in my old age.....are you actually suggesting you read books about the waffen SS? why? Do you admire them?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007

I have read books about the actions of various Nazi factions and units and they were both informative and repulsive. I still wouldn't name myself after a Nazi unit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here