Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Cave solo tour

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1

wakeytom

Apr 14, 2011
The Hacienda
Yeah, four of us went too and can't recall any fuss over tix. Great venue and gig. Mate of mine saw them for the first time that night and still measures all other gigs by it. Thanks for the links - good memories. Ten bloody years though. FFS.

No worries just wanted to look back at the reviews again! It is a good measure stick I cannot recall knowing it was only a warm up gig, the way the gig went....

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I went to see 20,000 Days On Earth tonight. It's bloody magnificent, go see it .

Blimey it's strange how opinions differ. My wife and I went to see it at Duke of York's a few weeks ago on the recommendation of a friend of hers. I did something I've never ever done at a cinema before - I walked out after about twenty minutes. I have never seen a bigger more pretentious load of shit in all my life. I'm no great shakes as a musician, but I'm ten times the musician and songwriter he is. Yeah, yeah, I know, sour grapes etc. I can't believe that someone green lit that project.

I DID get a free Jamesons which was the only redeeming feature of the evening.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Blimey it's strange how opinions differ. My wife and I went to see it at Duke of York's a few weeks ago on the recommendation of a friend of hers. I did something I've never ever done at a cinema before - I walked out after about twenty minutes. I have never seen a bigger more pretentious load of shit in all my life. I'm no great shakes as a musician, but I'm ten times the musician and songwriter he is. Yeah, yeah, I know, sour grapes etc. I can't believe that someone green lit that project.

10 times the musician and songwriter he is. Will I get a free Jamesons at a viewing of your biopic?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Managed to bag some tickets for the Berlin show. The seats seemed to sell out pretty quickly, all gone withing 15 mins or so, although singles now seem to be coming back on the site.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

'course you are.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Tried and failed to get tickets - again. I've resigned myself to the fact that I'll probably never see him live in concert ever again, such is the demand nowadays for his shows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here