Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Strawberry Nesquick

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
Coca Cola with ice and a slice on a hot day is bloody lovely.

I’m especially fond of Orangina, Cherryade, ice cold milk and...Lilt: a totally tropical taste.

R Whites is best lemonade. Followed by Schweppes. At home I’m a soda stream fan, just for Sparkling water. Get busy with the fizzy.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
A mug of extra strong tea

(can't believe it's taken three pages on a British site for this to be mentioned)

Whitechapel

Famous Last Words
Jul 19, 2014
Not in Whitechapel
Co-Op Summer fruit cordial. The one that costs £1.85 or two for £2.50.

That stuff, slightly stronger concotion then you should, bit of ice. Absolutely incredible. Can get through a bottle of it in a day, easily.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One of my small pleasures in life is half a pint of ice cold fresh orange juice first thing in the morning, JUST after I've cleaned my teeth. The menthol with the ice cold orange is borderline orgasmic.

I've also taken to going to bed with a flask full of diluted fruit juice in ice cold water, with actual ice cubes rattling around (zero sugar cherry or apple or lime concentrate is my fave). Wake up in the middle of the night and take a slug of that - oh yes. Oh YES

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
A pint of fresh orange juice with soda water, 50/50 split with ice and a thick slice of lemon.
I am also lucky to have an assortment of fruit growing on my plot, especially oranges, lemons and limes.

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Tea
Ice-cold sparkling water (sometimes with Blood orange fruit tea).
Ice cold peach flavoured iced tea.
Methadone

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Freshly juiced oranges, half a litre each a day, for breakfast. Fortunate to be able to pick them from the trees in the garden. Picking starts late November and continues until end of May. Meanwhile the excess, not given to friends, gets frozen to use in the summer months.

You should probably cut back a bit. Half a litre of juice a day adds up to a lot of sugar!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here