Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice v Brighton & Hove Albion (Tues 31 July KO 4pm)

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
It's the second time Button has made a double save in goal (the first being Charlton) which is good to know, as a back up to Ryan.

Bit early to judge. He was a little suspect at Wimbledon but equally that doesn’t make him a bad goalie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Bit early to judge. He was a little suspect at Wimbledon but equally that doesn’t make him a bad goalie.

Now I know you're not new here, so why would you say such a thing. :lol:

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Nice away win in Europe

That away goal will be handy :moo:

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
...is the correct answer, unless you're Warren in which case it'll be "Guy Yoikers" or possibly Guy Fawkes.

Honestly I don't think it is, only because with "guy-cor-es" you end up completely ignoring the ö in his name. I think the commentator on Seagulls TV is as clueless as the rest of us.

But then I can't say I know how to correct him so :shrug:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

I haven't judged but made a statement. He made a double save against Charlton and again today. That's fact not opinion.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Guys being new here and starting to learn about all the Brighton players is exciting. Brighton seems to have everything from young promising players, to solid experienced players for every position on the field! Really looking forward to August 11th vs Watford regardless of whether Jahanbaksh gets minutes or not!

Welcome to the :albion2: family

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here