Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Nice to see the team bonding during the winter break

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Brendan Rogers when Sterling, then his player, got caught...

"It is [about] perspective as well. If you look at Raheem he didn't do anything illegal. It was something he will look back on in years to come and it probably wasn't the wisest thing to do.

"But for me, it is all about the welfare of the two young players; making them aware of the health issues which come with that and also about the professionalism and what they are representing."

Sadly some fans are happy to enact as enablers. For me I am in the Rodgers camp.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
If they were even half-bright, they'd at least realise they owe it to themselves. This is the one chance many of them will have to play in the Premier League. Why not just knuckle down for another couple of months then they can do what the hell they like? They've already had umpteen international breaks, plus an FA Cup 4th round break. There's been more breaks than Breaky McBreakface. As [MENTION=70]Easy 10[/MENTION] noted further up the thread it's a bit reminiscent of when they chucked away the chance of a Championship winners medal because they were too dim to get the job done and fancied going on the piss more.

These wallies don't seem to realise they're going to be a long time retired
Agreed. I think they are so well remunerated that they don't even look ahead to retirement - the days of buying a small sports shop to provide retirement income seem long gone.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
The club are probably too busy seeking out the original poster of the video to check if they have a season ticket they can revoke.

raymondo

Apr 26, 2017
Wiltshire
Nearly 50% of the Premier League TV money comes from overseas. End of last season our TV revenue was £105,741,728.

I wonder what percentage of ST holding fans or regular match day ticket buyers also pay for sports subscriptions. Poll perhaps?

Interesting fact. My guess would be about 50,% ? What do ya reckon?

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
The good news is that all the players involved have been nominated for the 2020 Balloon d'Or.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Disappointing from the players and disappointing that a BHAFC fan has posted that video on a social media platform for the whole to see. A number of Albion fans have rightly requested the video to be deleted.

Great that it has been posted.

They are either committed athletes who are serious about their jobs and have serious ambitions or they are not.

I hope Potter goes berserk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Christ there are some ‘holier than thou’ comments on here......it’s a group of young blokes have a bit of a laugh while away on a company jolly FFS. That’s all.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Christ there are some ‘holier than thou’ comments on here......it’s a group of young blokes have a bit of a laugh while away on a company jolly FFS. That’s all.

But...

They’re paid 30k a week in a short lived career. They’re paid to be athletes. That means they are not like other young blokes and that’s the deal.

They are also flirting with relegation.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
At least its given hove born and bred a story all be ot one where the link has disappeared pretty sharpish

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I am very interested to see how people feel about this week off now we know what they're up to if we get stuffed up in Sheffield and get beaten by Palace at home. I suspect some people might change their minds.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
But...

They’re paid 30k a week in a short lived career. They’re paid to be athletes. That means they are not like other young blokes and that’s the deal.

They are also flirting with relegation.

.....so what ? Still not clear how a night out and (unless someone has something properly damaging) doing nothing is likely to have any lasting effect on health or fitness is going to negatively impact the next game.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
The Feel Bad Factor will certainly be ramped up now if we lose at Sheffield Utd.

We should use the motivation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here