Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nice One Wayne Bridge

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Have you actually thought that Bridge may still have been in love with the girl when they spilt? Apparently straight after they split up his so called "best friend"started dicking her.
I know for one that I personally would not be best pleased if this had been done to me.

so much in love he did'nt bother to ask the girl to marry him

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

:shrug:

This is a FACT is it ?. Do you know them personally ?. Maybe he asked her to marry him and she said no. Also it is possible to be in love with someone and not feel the need to be married.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing

Idiot.

I know a couple who have been together for 20 years without getting married. There is no doubt that they love each other, but some people just don't see the need for marriage.

Others, like John Terry, just don't understand love and marriage one jot.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Soory peeps, I've not been paying much attention to this - please help me decide by confiming some facts: At the time of the incident ....
a) Is/was JT married?
b) was the WB & G/F relationship over [don't care if it was 5 mins or 5 years]

If a) = true then JT wrong (adultury)
Elseif a) = false .AND. b) = false then JT wrong (if he knew the g/f was two-timing WB)
Elseif a) = false .AND. b) = true then JT done nothing wrong [esp if WB ended the relationship]

I do believe it was mentioned earlier about the relevence to "Ex" g/f. Don't care if it was 7 years or if they had kids together, once they are split, they are both free-agents.

I'd say the only thing JT could be accused of (if not adultury) is tactlessness - step forward that person who has NEVER been tactless at some point in their life.

Media hype :tantrum:

nutter

Jul 6, 2003
Brighton
I think it's a bit harsh that people are talking about bridge "growing a pair'. Not only was she his ex but they have a child together.Terry and bridge were best mates.Terry is married with two kids who as a family were friends with bridges family.And terry and bridges ex missus who has a kid with bridge shag and then nearly have a baby together as well.If that was you, you would be very angry and also feel very uncomfortable with who to trust in the future.Surely.....:angry:

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
The only person who is allowed to be upset is John Terry's wife. I did not realise that Bridge still had some kind of patriarchal ownership of his ex wife and that she still needed to request permission of whom she met with. Terry did his best to apologise, but it's not worth it. Let Bridge cry over his ex that he pretends to still own and operate.

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Is it just me, or does anybody else think this whole sorry saga the single most boring item of "news" of 2010?

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The moral of this tale is Women , they f*** you up. Emotionally , financially and sometimes physically.

Bitter me :lolol:

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
It seems the press and everybody else has forgotten one little word here EX, she was Wayne Bridges EX girlfriend who he was with ..what seven years and never married her and unless something else has happened its a bit of a non event they are all acting like silly little schoolchildren and need to grow up

shit happens in life ...............get over it

Concur!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Football unlike many sports, is a TEAM game.You need to depend on your team mates. John Terry would have been well aware that Bridge would be in Capellos squad for the World Cup................but his selfish needs came first.

John Terry is simply a **** of the highest order. If he wants to shag other ex-partners of his profession, he should play a sport like squash, or badminton.........and .......IMHO.........he should not be in the England squad for South Africa.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If I refused to speak to people who shagged my ex I would have to rule out half of Sheffield :lolol:

there is a slight difference in comparing a prostitute to a long standing girlfriend and mother to your child

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He will pull out of England game, If he plays I hope he gets booed

the ONLY reason i am excited about going on wednesday is to boo that utter ****

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Did Bridge dump her ?. If he did was it because she had been whoring with other Men ?. We will never know as he has not ( to date ) gone to Max Clifford or the notw to tell his story. If he did he may, probably did still, love her and just because someone is now your ex it does not mean the grieve does not all consume you and f*** your head up. Give the guy a break. From what I can see he has behaved impeccably. I remember Fat Boy Slims dignity when Zoe cheated on him. Ok it was a different outcome but his maturity got his Woman back and she totally respected him for it. Now I know the chest thupmers on here would say " he is a wimp and should have dumped the bitch " but life is not that simple. It takes a special Man to forgive that shit.

Billy Mays

Aug 14, 2008
Fruit Cove
Did anyone see the interview with Bellamy afterwards when he was directly asked some tabloid-esque question? Response was along the lines of it was just another game and the press made way too much of it but he went onto say something like "I don't want to talk about John Terry. Everyone in football knows what sort of person he is. He's a great captain and a great player but let's just leave it there".
Was quite interesting I thought.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Chelsea Kebab

It seems incomprehensible to many on NSC that a man could still love a woman even though they are not together any more. Only girls do that surely ?.

Most likely. The stats are 60/40 to the girls. Vanessa is a Polecat. Loyalty to the stars above.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here