Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Nice Easy Yes/No Question re Firestick.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Dear All,

If I unplug my Amazon Firestick and take it to use in a friend's house, will it still have my Now TV and all the other apps on it, or will I have to put them all on again afresh?
Yes or no?!
Thanks, in anticipation of help on this.

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Dear All,

If I unplug my Amazon Firestick and take it to use in a friend's house, will it still have my Now TV and all the other apps on it, or will I have to put them all on again afresh?
Yes or no?!
Yes, it absolutely will. They’re all saved on the Firestick’s flash drive. You’ll just need to connect it to their wifi.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Yes, it absolutely will. They’re all saved on the Firestick’s flash drive. You’ll just need to connect it to their wifi.
Thank you very much indeed. That's perfect.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Be warned though that if u access Netflix on it, the Netflix server might think you are sharing your I'd and give you a warning
Thanks. I don't do Netflix. It's so I don't miss the Palace game using Now TV. Hopefully, I won't get a warning for that?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea

Attachments

• IMG_3322.jpeg
    IMG_3322.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 21

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

Waxing chumps like candles since ‘75
Oct 4, 2003
Be warned though that if u access Netflix on it, the Netflix server might think you are sharing your I'd and give you a warning
Netflix should recognise you are using a device you always use by the MAC address this shouldn’t generate a warning. I use my laptop and phone to access Netflix from various locations and I’ve never had a warning.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dear All,

Yes or no?!
I just realized you asked two questions so the answer must be yes and no, or no and yes.

This is the sort of tomfoolery that gets an autistic person completely agitated, you rotter.

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I just realized you asked two questions so the answer must be yes and no, or no and yes.

This is the sort of tomfoolery that gets an autistic person completely agitated, you rotter.
You're absolutely right HWT, I apologise. Here's the question again for a definite Yes/No scenario!
Can I use my Firestick at my mate's house?:giggle:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
You're absolutely right HWT, I apologise. Here's the question again for a definite Yes/No scenario!
Can I use my Firestick at my mate's house?:giggle:
How the f*** should I know?

:wink:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Connected Firestick to friends' telly. After it settled down, it asked for the wi-fi password which I typed in.
Yeeaaahhhh! All sorted. All apps all there and I'm still logged in to them all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here