Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Got my scan results today the cancer has turned to stage 3 and I have a lymphnode in the neck which is positive for cancer as well as the main one on my stomach and the others. Ill be having a stem cell transplant.

It's going to be a tough slug, but I feel we'll and stronger so hopefully that will help with the treatment. It all kicks off on the 13th of August.

Will have it all crossed for you mate :thumbsup:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
All the best to you Cornish, stay positive and strong and remember we are wishing you good health and happiness.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Evening chaps feeling a bit better at the moment treatment was tough yesterday, I was in hospital from 9.30am till 8.30pm.

I've got a PICC line in my arm which will be with me till its all over.

I've got to take 20 tablets do steroids in one go for the next 2 days.

Been sleeping a lot and had the district nurse come out and put a new dressing around my line.

Thanks for your support chaps.

Next round is next Tuesday next week.

Evening chaps feeling a bit better at the moment treatment was tough yesterday, I was in hospital from 9.30am till 8.30pm.

Been sleeping a lot and had the district nurse come out and put a new dressing around my line.

Sit back, watch us beat the sweaty hoard.

Positive thoughts to you mate.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water

All the Best

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
My cousin has just been diagnosed with Grade 3 breast cancer, which is seriously scary stuff but when all of us girls got together last week we concentrated on the positives and taking one day at a time. Not good news for you, Cornish, but stick in there and keep fighting as Brighton fans are made of stern stuff. Very best wishes for the future treatment and never surrender.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
A keep going mate...we are all thinking of you!

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Positive thoughts and wishing you the very best of health. Stay strong Cornish.

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
I have to say that I'm humbled by the way that you're coping with your situation. Your strength of character is amazing and if anyone deserves to beat this vile disease, it's you.

very very much this.

you are in my thoughts & prayers mate, all the very best.

The Andy Naylor Fan Club

Aug 31, 2012
Right Here, Right Now
Hi Cornish, over the last six months my wife and I have been supporting a good friend who has been diagnosed with lymphatic cancer. She has one more round of chemo to go before they can do a comparative scan to see how she is doing. It has been a long emotional journey that all of us are going through but with a lot of positive support and great care and nursing from all those involved she is still here trying to defeat this ******* of a disease. When she was admitted to hospital in March we were warned that she was so ill that it was likely she would not make the weekend but here we are in August and she is still fighting. Keep up the fight and keep the faith.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Just a quick update, I was feeling very ill the week after the first chemo but I have picked up since the last one which was Tuesday.

I had to have the PICC line taken out 5cm because it was in too far. :(

I've also now got bloody tinnitus because of one of the chemo's which is driving me mental lol.

Next chemo is a week Tuesday.

Thanks for your words of support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here