Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Keep going Cornish! :thumbsup:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
I do not know you CS and I have never met you but I can tell you that I have visited this post several times and think about your plight. I sincerely wish you luck with this and as hard as it is to stay positive, you are young and have a better chance of getting over your ailment than most. All the best.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Had my scan results today and its bad news. The tumour in my stomach has grown 4x the size since my last scan in march.

It looks like ill be having a stem cell transplant, ill be honest i'm not looking forward to it one bit. It's been 2 years since my diagnosis and i'm still battling the wars not over yet, ive just entered a new battle.

Like many others I have followed your story. You have my respect and admiration for the way you are dealing with a such cruel blow. Thinking of you and you have my best wishes for a successful battle.

Never_Give_Up.jpg

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
as Andrews parents I cant tell you the hurt and pain and more so the unknown wot we r going through .but I know my son is not a quitter . me im a blubbering wreck him so positive and strong ,takes after his mum I guess . it does help reading messages of support so please keep sending them. he knocked it back before and he will do it again of that im sure .any way son you cant take the easy way out yet you still owe me money lololol. reinforcements be down in couple of weeks looking forward to beating your arse at every golf, crabbing, ko karting or any other thing u think u can beat me at . love u dad

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Seen the consultant today, it was mostly positive stuff he explained all the types of treatment that would be options. I've got a PET scan on Friday then back to the consultant Tuesday to discuss the results and the plan of action.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Seen the consultant today, it was mostly positive stuff he explained all the types of treatment that would be options. I've got a PET scan on Friday then back to the consultant Tuesday to discuss the results and the plan of action.

Good luck Friday....and next Tuesday.. It really is great that your consultant has positive "stuff" for you. If he,s 'positive'......it really does mean something.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Sounds upbeat mate. All crossed for you :thumbsup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Got my scan results today the cancer has turned to stage 3 and I have a lymphnode in the neck which is positive for cancer as well as the main one on my stomach and the others. Ill be having a stem cell transplant.

It's going to be a tough slug, but I feel we'll and stronger so hopefully that will help with the treatment. It all kicks off on the 13th of August.

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
Got my scan results today the cancer has turned to stage 3 and I have a lymphnode in the neck which is positive for cancer as well as the main one on my stomach and the others. Ill be having a stem cell transplant.

It's going to be a tough slug, but I feel we'll and stronger so hopefully that will help with the treatment. It all kicks off on the 13th of August.

I'm going to buy you an ice cold pint when you are in remission. You can hold me to that.

ficklefrog

Mar 13, 2009
worthing
Like many others i have followed this thread from the start but never yet posted. I am amazed how upbeat you manage to be after all the setbacks you've had and i want to wish you the strength to carry on in the same way. Sincere best wishes for the next stage of treatment and to the family who also are 'going thru it'. hope the outcome is good

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Good news that you feel well and stronger, that will definitely help. A friend of ours, who was given an extremely bleak prognosis, felt good and confident before starting treatment and it has been really successful. We spent the weekend with them a few weeks back and he was bouncing around like a teenager (he's 60)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here