Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Durlston

"Two grams please!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Sad to hear about your mother, Bushy. Hope you're alright mate and dealing with the grief. It must be a tough time for family at the moment.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Sorry to hear your sad news Bushy. I lost both my parents at an early age. It sucks.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
new arrival

andrews other half was taken into hospital this morning as her waters have broken granchild number two imminent going to b a boy cant wait still tough times for us all but funny how life can bring some ray of sunshine into our lives as well . oh well better wait for the phone call . up the albion

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
andrews other half was taken into hospital this morning as her waters have broken granchild number two imminent going to b a boy cant wait still tough times for us all but funny how life can bring some ray of sunshine into our lives as well . oh well better wait for the phone call . up the albion
best wishes to you all mate

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It never rains but pours ! Not only is my dad struggling with spine and lung cancer , Mum now has cancer in her bile duct, which is rare apparently, they cant operate , as she only weighs four and a half stone and she wouldnt survive it , she wouldnt even survive chemotherapy at the moment , but they are doing tests on fluid in her stomach to see if cancerous cells present, if so , then they wouldnt even bother to operate as it means its spread from the liver and its invariably fatal, its also weighing on my dad at the moment who claims he wouldnt want to go on in this pain without my mum, so basically its a waiting game to see what the tests show.

Good grief! So very sorry to hear that bushy. My sincere condolences (having now read the more recent entries on the thread). How cruel can life get? Take care fella.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Sorry to read your sad news Bushy.
Lost my mum to the big C a few years back.

Even though you will always miss them, it does get a bit easier to deal with as time passes.

All the best mate

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Sorry to read your sad news Bushy.
Lost my mum to the big C a few years back.

Even though you will always miss her, it does get a bit easier to deal with as time passes.

All the best mate

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:clap:

Keep us updated grandpa!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
With the the beauty of the iPad I am messaging from the delivery ward everything is going ok at the moment if not slowly. I will be logged on to check the scores. Does this make me a bad man?? Haha.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
With the the beauty of the iPad I am messaging from the delivery ward everything is going ok at the moment if not slowly. I will be logged on to check the scores. Does this make me a bad man?? Haha.

Good man with getting your priorities sorted :lol:

Hope all goes well for mrs and small person :thumbsup;

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Mother and baby doing well, little charlie came out bum first so bit of a tramatic birth. Everythings good now though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here