Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Sounds promising, do they need to follow up with any chemo/radiotherapies or did they get it all - btw, where's he being treated; Brighton, Guildford...?
Get my CT scan results tomorrow so it'll either be f*** off for another three months or would you like to pop back every fortnight for more one to one sessions with a chemotherapy nurse and some bags of liquid.
I'm not sure about the chemo, i'll ask, he's being treated at brighton and eastbourne, i get a bit confused !!

Get my CT scan results tomorrow so it'll either be f*** off for another three months or would you like to pop back every fortnight for more one to one sessions with a chemotherapy nurse and some bags of liquid.

Seems like the cancer continues to be stable following all the chemo last year - no significant disease detected was the official line (as in February) so a drug free summer this year and then back for re-test in 3 months.

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
So pleased for you. Lets hope you continue to beat this nasty, evil disease. My Dad isn't as lucky, his gbm4 is now spreading (seen at mri yesterday), time is limited.
Have a fabulous drug free summer and stay positive.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Seems like the cancer continues to be stable following all the chemo last year - no significant disease detected was the official line (as in February) so a drug free summer this year and then back for re-test in 3 months.

That excellent news. Hope you've got plans to have a good summer.

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Devastated to say that my Dad lost his battle one week ago at the Martlets, aged 64.
Still want to pick up the phone or pop round to talk BHA- suppose that will take a while to get used to :(

Fly high Dad x

Paul Skinback

Oct 3, 2009
Lost my father in law to brain cancer a while ago, 27 years he was my friend and second Dad. Ten weeks start to finish including chemo in Brighton which i'm sure was a token gesture but welcome anyway at the time. It's a bastard illness which some manage to fend off.
Don't matter whether your stripes are blue and white or red and blue, (we have both sides in our family) the football family stand together. Best of luck to those that need it.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Devastated to say that my Dad lost his battle one week ago at the Martlets, aged 64.
Still want to pick up the phone or pop round to talk BHA- suppose that will take a while to get used to :(

Fly high Dad x
Condolences sorry for your sad loss .... another joins the BHA team supporting from above

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi I haven't been on for a while, Ive been trying hard to accept living with the cancer and with a little help from a proffesional I think I can finally say that I'm no longer afraid of it. I'm actually back to some kind of normality ie back to work Ive even set up my own eBay shop :laugh:. My other halfs bump is getting bigger by the day so my little baby boy should be hear for Christmas. I had my scan last week get the results on the 13th. Lifes going well at the moment it's nice to be me again. For the cancer I'll just deal with that when it raises it's ugly face again! Can't wait for the footy season to start. C'mon the Albion.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham
reading posts like this make me feel how lucky i was just having triple bypass (knowing when its all over i will not have to worry about the future)

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
Hi I haven't been on for a while, Ive been trying hard to accept living with the cancer and with a little help from a proffesional I think I can finally say that I'm no longer afraid of it. I'm actually back to some kind of normality ie back to work Ive even set up my own eBay shop :laugh:. My other halfs bump is getting bigger by the day so my little baby boy should be hear for Christmas. I had my scan last week get the results on the 13th. Lifes going well at the moment it's nice to be me again. For the cancer I'll just deal with that when it raises it's ugly face again! Can't wait for the footy season to start. C'mon the Albion.

Post your eBay link again - it just comes up to their main page for me...

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Good to hear from you chap, glad you've managed to get yourself into a better place :thumbsup: best wishes to you and the mrs hope the pregnancy is going well :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here