NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Just an update miss cornish is preggers with a new mini cornish. Been back at work for a month now and feel good at the moment. Fingers crossed it'll stay like that for a while.

Just an update miss cornish is preggers with a new mini cornish. Been back at work for a month now and feel good at the moment. Fingers crossed it'll stay like that for a while.

And about time too you skiver :), hope the job's settled down ok after the takeover. Glad you're well and many congrats to you and "Podge".
Nothing to report from me healthwise apart from some mild hypotension (or maybe it's not); quarterly CT scan is due at the end of the month and then we'll see.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
And about time too you skiver :), hope the job's settled down ok after the takeover. Glad you're well and many congrats to you and "Podge".
Nothing to report from me healthwise apart from some mild hypotension (or maybe it's not); quarterly CT scan is due at the end of the month and then we'll see.

Hope the scan results turn out good. Ive got a feeling my consultant will want me to have more chemo juice when i see him on the 30th of this month. Settled back into the job well just get really tired but i suppose thats normal.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports