Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Thanks for the update Cornish......news we didn't want to hear......but many on here have been with you since this started......and we will stay with you.

Thoughts with you tonight.....and your wonderful family.

I couldn't have put this better - sending positive thoughts to you all xxx

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Hi everyone got some bad news, the cancer never went away and is now incurable its now " nodular lynphocyte predominant hodgkin lynphoma " which is a very rare type of cancer with no known cure. With this type of cancer it can lay dormant for weeks, months even years without having to be treated. If i do deteriorate they will treat me with a mixture of anti-bodies and chemo. I will be monitored closly to see what is happening with the cancer and to make sure it does'nt spread to any organs. Bit of a kick in the the ball sack. Not the news i was expecting.

Cornish I am so sorry. What dreadful news. We are all here for you. x

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Sorry to read your sad news Cornish, keep your chin up mate, the thought of stitching up your old man every Sunday night at poker should inspire you to keep fighting it.
Best wishes mate, see you Sunday night

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Hi everyone got some bad news, the cancer never went away and is now incurable its now " nodular lynphocyte predominant hodgkin lynphoma " which is a very rare type of cancer with no known cure. With this type of cancer it can lay dormant for weeks, months even years without having to be treated. If i do deteriorate they will treat me with a mixture of anti-bodies and chemo. I will be monitored closly to see what is happening with the cancer and to make sure it does'nt spread to any organs. Bit of a kick in the the ball sack. Not the news i was expecting.
f*** ........ Sorry, don't know what else to say. What a f***ing pisser. I'm genuinely upset so God knows what your family must be feeling. Sorry for the language, I'm sure it isn't helping. Hopefully your prognosis is the same as Mr oo oo's (cancer incurable but manageable). We're all still rooting for you.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
It is a bit of a blur what the consultant said. But the jist of it is its incurable and very slow and not aggressive. Ive got to go back on monday to discuss further options.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
Really sorry to hear such sad news Cornish
Keep your chin up mate and carry on fighting this bloody awful disease

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hey mate.

Really sorry to hear the news we all didn't want. You have shown over the last year that you are a fighter and able to control this. We are all with you and there are friends here you may never have met, but we are here.

Chin up, stay fit, eat well and remember how many have you in our thoughts and prayers

Live life to the full, do things you wouldn't dare thinking of and most of all, cherish your friends and family.

Kindest regards
Dave

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here