NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
My (our) very best wishes for today Andrew.

Two more doses to go for me. The final one is on 25th followed by an "end of term" CT scan on 31st, then a break for 3 months before a re-scan.

Thank you nigel. I hope your getting through the treatments ok mate.

brightonbutterfly

Feb 18, 2009
Southwick
Hey Cornish, hope everything goes ok for you today.
Alex, good luck with the remainder of your treatment.
My Dad's nearly had 3 weeks of radio and chemo for his grade 4 brain cancer, but his treatment is pallative, so we're hoping he can stay strong for a while yet.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
hi Cornish hope the news is good thinking of you and all the others

I was about to go looking for this thread this morning, so it's good to hear from you chaps and have it turn up on page 1 :thumbsup:

Indeed best of luck today CS.

Have you lads been making it to the AmEx, or is that put on the back burner for the moment?

I get to about one home game in three atm Mr H; usually get driven but it takes me a couple of days or so to get over the walk across from the Univ CP and the WSU stairs . My last game was L'pool, was just too knackered for Leeds and Palace coincided with my treatment day at the Royal Surrey in G'd - could have changed it but really glad I didn't. The Hull game is on my radar.
Got to Ashton Gate by train on my tod but wasn't too well on the way back and felt really grim the following week; have now agreed with my family and Consultant to cut out away games until the current course of treatment if finished and the pickling sauce is out of my system (mid-Nov) - Millwall's really not far though is it?

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
wot a journey its been i would like to thank everyone from the bottom of our hearts that have sent messages of support to us and andrew it really has helped.Andrew is sussex inbound tomorrow for a couple of weeks so maybe a few beers are in order . taking in the hull game and millwall away that should get the blood flowing again.dont know wot else to say really but to all those that are ill or struggling in life dont give up andrew has shown me that if you stand up to these challenges in life then sometimes you can beat it .good health to you all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports