NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Hi glasfryn hows the knee and house situation. Hope things are going well.

knees are still crocked but not as bad as they were (maybe I am regenerating) move looks OK but will feel better when the buyers survey is done and Mrs got the all clear.
if you want a laugh read the Amex v goldstone thread had me in tears of laughter
all the best mate
when and if we get back to Sussex I will make a point of finding you and buying you a pint of OJ

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Yeah things are good mate. Brought a new set of golf clubs so hopefully going to get a few rounds in before the weather gets worse. Hows footy going for josh hope he`s enjoying it. I looked at the fixtures for when i come up and if all goes well ill be up for hull, millwall and westham. Hows jen?

Josh's friendly was cancelled today but their first league game is next Sunday, they were back for training yesterday which was hard work for all the boys after a few weeks off. Jen's doing ok, a bit tired because we've had scaffolding put up this week which interrupted her sleep in the mornings but hopefully she'll catch up before the roofers turn up next week. Be good to get you that beer when you're here next buddy, and you're spot on about the time flying by since you first posted, and good news you've got a timeframe for getting back to the daily grind. :thumbsup:

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Hello Mr D, hope you are feeling well.

Have you seen the Alex Dawson threa on here? Great pics.

Hello Mr D, hope you are feeling well.

Have you seen the Alex Dawson threa on here? Great pics.

Awesome pics, particularly the one with Phil Parkes on his knees in the North Stand goal mouth - don't think I would have recognised him (PP) apart from the characteristic pose. Don't get me started on the FAC saga against Walsall that season please.

Feeling slightly crap tbh - like Cornish, I just want to get the treatment over and done with (four more to go) so I can give my body a rest for a bit. Not stopping me going to Brizzol though - on the 10.44 from Guildford.

Scan on the 26th and hopefully results on the 29th. Hopefully ive beaten this bastard of a disease.

For some strange reason I've wanted this thread to die for ages, probably because when it does it means you've won.

Thanks Cornish, you truly have inspired me.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports