NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
All good here, Josh been given the number 6 shirt for this season (he has been wearing new away kit with 6 El-Abd on for training lol) and has his first friendly next Sunday - his first ever proper match, jen is doing great. Has your dad had his op yet?

No not yet mate hopefully soon so he can stop whinging lol ( only joking). I bet josh is looking forward to it hope he has a good game. Im glad jen is doing good mate.

Hi everyone had chemo yesterday vomited a couple of times only one left. Thank god

Nearly there then Andrew. :thumbsup:
I've five treatments left (of 12), next is on wednesday so not planning on going to Ashton Gate as it's possible I'll still have the chemo pump attached on the Saturday. Interim CT scan a couple of weeks back showed that the nodules (tumours) in the peritoneum are reduced in size (ie treatment is effective) and all vital organs remain clear. Not exactly sure atm what the strategy is when the course is completed; I know surgery's not an option, so looks like it may be a question of regular monitoring and living with it. In the short term, further treatment (ie chemo) will probably depend on whether the consultant thinks the cancer is fast growing or not and my fitness.
Sorry I didn't get to see you at the Donny game, when are you back next?

Anyway, better get back to the Bennett's Field car parking saga and those whose time is really precious.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Nearly there then Andrew. :thumbsup:
I've five treatments left (of 12), next is on wednesday so not planning on going to Ashton Gate as it's possible I'll still have the chemo pump attached on the Saturday. Interim CT scan a couple of weeks back showed that the nodules (tumours) in the peritoneum are reduced in size (ie treatment is effective) and all vital organs remain clear. Not exactly sure atm what the strategy is when the course is completed; I know surgery's not an option, so looks like it may be a question of regular monitoring and living with it. In the short term, further treatment (ie chemo) will probably depend on whether the consultant thinks the cancer is fast growing or not and my fitness.
Sorry I didn't get to see you at the Donny game, when are you back next?

Anyway, better get back to the Bennett's Field car parking saga and those whose time is really precious.

Hi nigel that is good news. Im back in october so will have to have a drink. I hope things keep moving in the right direction for you chap.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Yeah things are good mate. Brought a new set of golf clubs so hopefully going to get a few rounds in before the weather gets worse. Hows footy going for josh hope he`s enjoying it. I looked at the fixtures for when i come up and if all goes well ill be up for hull, millwall and westham. Hows jen?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Amazing how time flies by really Cornish. Perhaps you could take a few strands from your head and someone get them onto your eyebrows? Glue maybe? :lolol:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Doing alright mate thanks. Moved a month ago for my management job (finally) its been a chaotic start with alot of frustration but its what i signed up for and after this weekend (holiday weekend) things will quiet down a fair bit and I can really start to figure the place out as so far its just been go go go go go go. Hardly had a chance to breath! But its good :lolol: With the summer season ending business will drop a fair amount so now I just have to make due waiting for April and Engerland

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Good to get an update from you, Cornish and Alex Dawson.

I,m sure many more of us are following both yours and Alex Dawsons progress, than are actually posting. Neither of you are forgotten...both of you keep the updates going.

Oh....and good luck to you both of course.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Doing alright mate thanks. Moved a month ago for my management job (finally) its been a chaotic start with alot of frustration but its what i signed up for and after this weekend (holiday weekend) things will quiet down a fair bit and I can really start to figure the place out as so far its just been go go go go go go. Hardly had a chance to breath! But its good :lolol: With the summer season ending business will drop a fair amount so now I just have to make due waiting for April and Engerland

Thats good mate. Im looking forward to going back to work in january. Getting bored now lol.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Good to get an update from you, Cornish and Alex Dawson.

I,m sure many more of us are following both yours and Alex Dawsons progress, than are actually posting. Neither of you are forgotten...both of you keep the updates going.

Oh....and good luck to you both of course.

Thanks for your support :thumbsup:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Although I don't always post I do keep an eye on your thread Cornish
I am so glad things are looking better for you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports