Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Great to put a face to the name Cornish, and the boys in the stripes did their bit eventually too. Looking forward to buying you that beer mate :cheers:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
What game(s) are you here for in October mate? I have instructions to tell you Josh's new boots are white predators like nooney's on Saturday (my son is such a tart lol).

It was a fantastic day, we are both still buzzing from it now. Jen says hi and glad you made it on Saturday :thumbsup: hope all is good in your camp

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
made you play shit and run slower cost me a bloody fortune oh well no change there then

It's Josh's first season, is this what I have to look forward to along with freezing cold Saturday mornings (training) and piss wet through Sunday mornings (matches)? Just when I get a roof over my head on a Saturday afternoon watching the Albion :lolol:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
It's Josh's first season, is this what I have to look forward to along with freezing cold Saturday mornings (training) and piss wet through Sunday mornings (matches)? Just when I get a roof over my head on a Saturday afternoon watching the Albion :lolol:

the differencw will be m8 is your son has got talent [you no what im saying]

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Was wondering where you have been mate, shame it was another crap one yesterday but only one to go - what a journey you and your family have had so far. You are an inspiration Andy, be proud of your journey :thumbsup: best wishes from the newhaven branch of your fan club :bowdown:

upthealbion1970

NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Cheers chap ive been away for a week. Hows things in your camp??

All good here, Josh been given the number 6 shirt for this season (he has been wearing new away kit with 6 El-Abd on for training lol) and has his first friendly next Sunday - his first ever proper match, jen is doing great. Has your dad had his op yet?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here