NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
just to let everone know i WILL be at the doncaster game. I will be in the WSU ill have cornish number 11 on the back so come and say hello.

Great news, will look out for you!

just to let everone know i WILL be at the doncaster game. I will be in the WSU ill have cornish number 11 on the back so come and say hello.

Hoo bloody ray Andrew! May not make it myself (as Spurs) due to tiredness from the chemo but if I do I'm in WSU D (O96) - old git in flat cap with ancient b/w scarf from 1960. I'll look out for you.
Fyi, CT scan is next monday but it looks like, as you, I'll be having another 6 doses of chemo regardless of the outcome.
Best wishes
N

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hoo bloody ray Andrew! May not make it myself (as Spurs) due to tiredness from the chemo but if I do I'm in WSU D (O96) - old git in flat cap with ancient b/w scarf from 1960. I'll look out for you.
Fyi, CT scan is next monday but it looks like, as you, I'll be having another 6 doses of chemo regardless of the outcome.
Best wishes
N

Better to be safe then sorry nigel. It would be nice to see ya chap.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Ive got some really good news. Chemo should be finished the begining of september and its looking like i wont require any more treatment. Chemo went well yesterday no sickness they prescribed me lorazapam to chill me out before the treatment and it seemed to work.

Thats brilliant news Cornish, sorry I missed it last week, been working all the hours under the sun for God knows what..... Really truly pleased for you!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Think you are going to be mobbed tomorrow!

This is an outcome that just didn't seem possible when you opened the thread and it's been an inspiration to all, not just your efforts but others who are also battling on and I'm sure the kinship must have helped.

I'm in the East tomorrow but hopefully i'll catch a glimpse of you outside.

Enjoy the day. i bet you'll be knackered after, but happy!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Hope you have a great day today Cornish.

I'm in W3H too and if I see you, I,ll say "hi". On the other hand, if you are too far up the WSU...then sod it....the 101 steps just to get to row E are more than enough for me...LOL..!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports