Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ive got some really good news. Chemo should be finished the begining of september and its looking like i wont require any more treatment. Chemo went well yesterday no sickness they prescribed me lorazapam to chill me out before the treatment and it seemed to work.

Andy that's brilliant news mate, absolutely bloody brilliant :clap:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Ive got some really good news. Chemo should be finished the begining of september and its looking like i wont require any more treatment. Chemo went well yesterday no sickness they prescribed me lorazapam to chill me out before the treatment and it seemed to work.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Thanks nigel. How are you feeling now?

Went back to the RSCH one evening earlier this week expecting to be admitted but the on-call oncologist sorted me out. "Digestively calm" now but it'll probably all kick in again in about a weeks time after my dosing next Tuesday - who knows really, the side effects have been fairly unpredictable timing wise so I may not get any.
Apart from getting progressively more pissed off with the club about helping me with access to the stadium (NOT) I'm pretty much A1 for next week's cocktail. Unless there's some movement (actually, any response would be a step forward) it seems unlikely I'll be going to any games until the chemo is finished (or my immune system stops fluctuating). Bought a ticket for tomorrow weeks ago but we're going racing at Goodwood now - picnic with friends on Trundle Hill.

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
Went back to the RSCH one evening earlier this week expecting to be admitted but the on-call oncologist sorted me out. "Digestively calm" now but it'll probably all kick in again in about a weeks time after my dosing next Tuesday - who knows really, the side effects have been fairly unpredictable timing wise so I may not get any.
Apart from getting progressively more pissed off with the club about helping me with access to the stadium (NOT) I'm pretty much A1 for next week's cocktail. Unless there's some movement (actually, any response would be a step forward) it seems unlikely I'll be going to any games until the chemo is finished (or my immune system stops fluctuating). Bought a ticket for tomorrow weeks ago but we're going racing at Goodwood now - picnic with friends on Trundle Hill.

enjoy your day at the races mate always thinking of you to . Still trying to persaude the boy to come up but he keeps saying hes ill or some excuse

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home

great news mate

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Cheers guys. Hows jen doing si hope shes ok.

Jen's doing much better now, just climbing the walls now as she isn't allowed out until Monday but I take that as a good sign that the worst is behind us for this time at least. She is also over the moon for you mate as is the little man, I'm looking forward to buying you that pint and putting a face to the name :thumbsup:

jackiefw

May 15, 2011
south coast
Excellent news andrew spoke to dad today.. Cant wait for your dad to throw you a big party at home hope you get change to come up real soon lots of love x x x x

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
just to let everone know i WILL be at the doncaster game. I will be in the WSU ill have cornish number 11 on the back so come and say hello.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
I'm W3G so will definitely be looking out for you Cornish. Great to hear you will be at the game.

Bloody brilliant in fact. Cheers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here