Here it is complete with gold badges

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311176072.895303.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311176072.895303.jpg
    432.1 KB · Views: 221

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hello chap, Im doing ok felt crap on the last treament got another one tommorrow. Meeting with the consultant about the next steps in treatment, Weather more chemo or radiotherapy.

Hello chap, Im doing ok felt crap on the last treament got another one tommorrow. Meeting with the consultant about the next steps in treatment, Weather more chemo or radiotherapy.

It don't sound like fun - but I feel for you having to take it on the chin.

You just have to keep thinking "all in a good cause", whatever it takes.

Well done Cornish, keep going - you're going to WIN!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Jen had a shit time over the weekend with her latest dose too mate, hope it goes well for you tomorrow mate.

What happened to the FTO, or are you getting yourself a fleet together lol. What spec is your new toy?

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Jen had a shit time over the weekend with her latest dose too mate, hope it goes well for you tomorrow mate.

What happened to the FTO, or are you getting yourself a fleet together lol. What spec is your new toy?

Oh know mate hope shes ok. Its the SE model so got all the toys. Fto gone a while back mate.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Oh know mate hope shes ok. Its the SE model so got all the toys. Fto gone a while back mate.

Touch wood she's over the worst now thanks, next one in November now she's on 16 week cycle - the week after her birthday lol. Did you make on the FTO and what engine is the Beemer?

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Wow, and...why not!
Just don't drive it like a typical BMW driver please, alright? ???

Exactly and I am sure Cornish has more sense. BMW drivers always want to cut me up or overtake me near speed cameras. Enjoy Cornish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here