Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Nobody said you aren't allowed down days mate, try and focus on how far you've come and how bloody well you have done. We are getting ready for Jen's next chemo next Thursday (the day before Josh breaks up for summer lol) and I think we have about 2 years left after that. You are so near to evicting your squatter Cornish, I for one can't wait to shake you by the hand and put a face to the name and buy you that promised pint from all those months ago.

All the best from 3 of your biggest fans :thumbsup:

Cheers si means alot.
Yesterday was the worst chemo ever i was sick from start to finish i couldnt stop it. I must of been sick about a dozen times.

Cheers si means alot.
Yesterday was the worst chemo ever i was sick from start to finish i couldnt stop it. I must of been sick about a dozen times.

Karma that is mate for the lucozade advice.

Over half way now and your winning against "the dirty squatter"

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
During my illness I was able to look back on the "down" days and recognise that they made the "up" days so much better - I really hope and pray that this will be your experience too. In the meantime, stick with it. The sun is shining, Donny is just 22 days away and you're going to be a big part of the celebrations.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Thanks everyone i hope it was a one off yesterday. Feel a bit sore and have a puffy face today but at least im not being sick anymore.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Cheers si means alot.

You are more than welcome mate, not good about the chemo but that's another one done on the downhill stretch.

You're in our thoughts as always Andy :thumbsup:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Thanks everyone i hope it was a one off yesterday. Feel a bit sore and have a puffy face today but at least im not being sick anymore.

Think of yesterday as the equivalent of Albion losing at Scunthorpe in 1997, and look where we are now!

Be there!

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Cornish how goes it sir? Been far to long again since I have checked in. Work has been keeping me busy needless to say. But yes, how are you and hows the treatment going?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Good to hear bud. Yeah was reading back a bit and saw things were a bit rough. Good to hear your recovering though! My job is going great at the moment. Though my move has been delayed a month total as was supposed to move July 1st but now its August 1st. Still been working at the restaurant I did my training at so have been kept busy needless to say.

I moved all my stuff into my new flat the first week of July so I am ready to rock and roll as soon as I move there.

hey peever im good chap had a rough time with treatment but recovering now hows the job going

Good to hear this Andrew, did they change your anti-sickness regime - ie: is that why you've been feeling crook?

Do I really have to drive down to Cornwall to pick you up for the Donny game btw?

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
No they havent changed anything apparantly its all in my head so cant do much about it. Donny is not going to happen for me im afraid to say.

No they havent changed anything apparantly its all in my head so cant do much about it. Donny is not going to happen for me im afraid to say.

Sorry to hear about Donny but the offer's still there.

5th dose of chemo for me today. Have had a moderately grim last 10 days but the opposite end of the digestive tract to you. :eek:
Known side effect from the irinotecan - so I've boxes of loperamide (Imodium) and some bags of ready mix in the garage. :lolol:
CT scan is booked for 8th August with squeeky bum (no pun intended) follow-up on the 15th.
Best wishes, keep your spirits up and belated thanks for the call. N

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Sorry to hear about Donny but the offer's still there.

5th dose of chemo for me today. Have had a moderately grim last 10 days but the opposite end of the digestive tract to you. :eek:
Known side effect from the irinotecan - so I've boxes of loperamide (Imodium) and some bags of ready mix in the garage. :lolol:
CT scan is booked for 8th August with squeeky bum (no pun intended) follow-up on the 15th.
Best wishes, keep your spirits up and belated thanks for the call. N

It was nice to chat nigel hope today went ok for you mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here