Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Haven't posted on this thread before, but always take time to read it.

Not sure if this helps at all, but I am in your corner and really rooting for you Cornish. Keep on keeping on mate.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Haven't posted on this thread before, but always take time to read it.

Not sure if this helps at all, but I am in your corner and really rooting for you Cornish. Keep on keeping on mate.

Cheers chap fingers crossed everything goes smoothly.

I've only looked at this thread curious as to why someone's leg pain could spawn 49 pages. I had no idea what the two of you have been going through, though I guess I should have as my own dad's cancer was diagnosed after pain in his arm. I'm going to cut down reading and posting on frivolous threads and read this one in it's entirety, so expect one or two questions and comments from posts you made weeks ago!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I've only looked at this thread curious as to why someone's leg pain could spawn 49 pages. I had no idea what the two of you have been going through, though I guess I should have as my own dad's cancer was diagnosed after pain in his arm. I'm going to cut down reading and posting on frivolous threads and read this one in it's entirety, so expect one or two questions and comments from posts you made weeks ago!

Beware because some of the stuff at the beginning was when i was high on morphine and various other painkillers lol.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hope all goes well today for you mate, are you having injections again afterwards this time?

Josh has an all day football thing with his new team today and has promised a "Cornish Cornish" celebration if he scores today to "cheer you up a bit" (his words).

All the best of luck from the 3 of us :thumbsup:

jackiefw

May 15, 2011
south coast
Hi andrew hope it went well for you today did hear you have been there a long time as they mucked you about. hope not to much sickness take care love jackie and del x x x x

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Numner 5 done. Just woke up with my stomach doing cartwheels lol. No injections this time round. Had to wait a long time because they forgot to book me in for chemo.

Sep 1, 2010
Cornish, stay strong matey! Whatever they throw at you, you are stronger and better. the messages of support from posters on here and more importantly your family and friends will get you through. Good luck and will see you next season for a pint............FACT!

Numner 5 done. Just woke up with my stomach doing cartwheels lol. No injections this time round. Had to wait a long time because they forgot to book me in for chemo.

Ffs! So nothing was made up for by Pharmacy? What a bugger, there's no excuse for this. Well done mate, anyway you're feeling ok today, I'll be around later.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Ffs! So nothing was made up for by Pharmacy? What a bugger, there's no excuse for this. Well done mate, anyway you're feeling ok today, I'll be around later.

Yeah the pharmacy had no chemo made up lol. I was in there from 11 till 6.30pm but on the whol3 i feel fine. All my bloods were good and the consultant has booked a scan for me.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good to hear the treatment went well once you got it (or as well as it can). Is that over half way through this treatment ?

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Blimey mate, have you had an incident free dose of chemo yet? Great that you're doing better and nearly at the halfway mark.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here