Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Re: oramorph - I had 250mg in 3 days when I was in last. Apparently one of my friends gave up trying to hold a conversation with me as I kept repeating myself! Great stuff.

Hope you're doing better Cornish, sorry to hear what happened to you xx

It is crazy stuff i used to go through a big bottle every 3-4 days. Its now a controlled drug so when i took it to hospital they used to nick it from me and lock it away. I gave a lot of docs and nurses verbal. :lol:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
If anything you are making more sense these days :lol:

Sad to hear that there are others on this journey with you. Makes me question my own luck in this lottery of life. Soldier on to all of you and good luck tomorrow Cornish, hope the following days aren't too bad.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Haha tasty lol i think ill stick to kebabs. Hows it going anyway.

That is most likely a better idea than bacon grease :lolol: Its going good man, just got offered a job as a manger at a restaurant in a new city about 6 hours away from Tbay. Looking forward to a change :) And how about yourself

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
That is most likely a better idea than bacon grease :lolol: Its going good man, just got offered a job as a manger at a restaurant in a new city about 6 hours away from Tbay. Looking forward to a change :) And how about yourself

Im really good bud feeling top notch until tomorrow lol.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
If anything you are making more sense these days :lol:

Sad to hear that there are others on this journey with you. Makes me question my own luck in this lottery of life. Soldier on to all of you and good luck tomorrow Cornish, hope the following days aren't too bad.

There is one thing ill advise anyone and that is live life to the full and day by day.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Good luck tomorrow Cornish, let us know how you are.
Pre-chemo assessment went fine today so I'm ready for the PICC line and dosing on Monday. I asked for a blue and white wig if my hair falls out and if there were any pics of the community nursing team available. Sleep well.

Cheers buddy, glad today went well. Blue and white afro would be good lol.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Yeah getting used to it now. Well done on the job mate.

Cheers Cornish, training starts June 1st, last day at current job is next weds, off for a quick trip for the weekend to see the local club play the newest club in our division in Winnipeg, esstentially our Derby now, though ill be the only one who sees it that way :lolol:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Good luck today Cornish - another hard step i'm sure, but another one nearer those beers that are lined up at the Amex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here