Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

That's exactly what we did when I was first diagnosed in late 2006. Brought forward many of the things we'd planned for later life; bought & renovated the 17th century cottage we now live in etc, etc. The only one left for me personally is walking with our son from the Goldstone to Falmer on August 6th; unfortunately the chemotherapy may scupper that as I could be too knackered - could always start the day before I suppose.:lol:

Rooting for you as well A,ADo!o! (amused myself just typing those initials :lol: )

Progress reports requested, and here's wishing you all the best as well.

Come on lads - squared!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Ive just red some of the first posts i made, Its weird some of the stuff i wrote the morphine and other pain killers really did have an effect. The anger the fear and complete panick is really apparant. Im so glad im off all the pain killers and now i can think straight lol.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi peeps no results today. I love this world i might build a tunnel save some trees. Call myself swamp thing then chain myself to some random gates of a devopement site and chat meaningfull sayings. While reciting out of the john lennon bible.

This is one of your best Cornish :lolol:

Ive just red some of the first posts i made, Its weird some of the stuff i wrote the morphine and other pain killers really did have an effect. The anger the fear and complete panick is really apparant. Im so glad im off all the pain killers and now i can think straight lol.

I thought you were pissed.:D

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Haha it did look that way. I cant remember half the stuff that went on apparantly i used to fall asleep in mid convo lol and try and carry it on when i woke up lol

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green

the real truth is son you always talked bollocks just like your mother [dont tell her i said that] good luck thursday looking forward to seeing you next week

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Re: oramorph - I had 250mg in 3 days when I was in last. Apparently one of my friends gave up trying to hold a conversation with me as I kept repeating myself! Great stuff.

Hope you're doing better Cornish, sorry to hear what happened to you xx

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi Cornish, hope all goes well tomorrow mate. Sending you heaps of positive thoughts from the 3 of us :thumbsup:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I am now sporting a shaved head. I had a full fat doner kebab for tea to stock up on my fat reserves for the next couple of days. I weighed myself today and ive lost a stone and a half oooppps.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I am now sporting a shaved head. I had a full fat doner kebab for tea to stock up on my fat reserves for the next couple of days. I weighed myself today and ive lost a stone and a half oooppps.

Just start drinking straight bacon greese, that should pack on the pounds :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here