Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Good news. I'm sure chemo is horrible, but does it make it a little easier, now you know roughly what to expect?

Ill be honest having the chemo has got to be one of the worst experiences ever mentally. I hope it will get easier but everytime throws up a different side effect lol.
The trouble im havig at the moment is that after the first 5 days i start to feel normal and because im in no pain anymore and generally feel better, Its horrible having to go for something that makes you feel like crap. It feels like going against human nature.

Ill be honest having the chemo has got to be one of the worst experiences ever mentally. I hope it will get easier but everytime throws up a different side effect lol.
The trouble im havig at the moment is that after the first 5 days i start to feel normal and because im in no pain anymore and generally feel better, Its horrible having to go for something that makes you feel like crap. It feels like going against human nature.

I can only reiterate mine and my families support for you mate.

Keep strong mate.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Sat here in Toronto Pearson airport. Have a nice 6 1/2 hour wait before my 1 hour flight home! Joys of living in the middle of no where, you get shit flights! Ah well get to people watch. Wish I was still back in England for the end of Villa's season. Ah well. How you feeling?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
O yes and more! Never even though about going to Champions league till spur of the moment decision. That was the icing on the cake (even if was Manure) for my trip. THe ultimate send off would have been a Villa victory but unfortunently everything couldnt go my way. I already am getting excited at the prospect of coming back next season :D

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Good that you're feeling better in between treatments mate, that's a massive positive after the pain you were in previously. I know the chemo is a real headfuck I went through the same with mrs but you will adjust to it at some point :thumbsup:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Good that you're feeling better in between treatments mate, that's a massive positive after the pain you were in previously. I know the chemo is a real headfuck I went through the same with mrs but you will adjust to it at some point :thumbsup:

Cheers bud hope things are ok with you guys

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Thats good mate when were you thinking??

Wont be till after christmas sometime. Need time to sort out my spending from this one and such. Also might be getting a manager job so wont be able to just up and go on a trip to England right away again *if* I get it. But hoping Birmingham city at VIlla park will fall later in the season so can see that.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I seem to have a new side effect tingling fingers!. I rang the hospital and they said to monitor it if it gets worse then they will have to do something. What that is i dont know but i wasnt aware that the treatment can damage your nervous system.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Thats the thing its never the same side effects lol. Something new always crops up and kicks you in the bollocks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here