NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Solar powered windmill? Does it work in reverse, ie if the wind blows do the solar panels glow:lol:

Good luck with the Airfix kits - takes me back to my distant youth and studiously painting the pilots before sticking the cockpit canopy on. What kits are you getting?

Keep smiling, I am sure that you will beat it. Have a Pasty and a pint of HSD for me when you get a chance!

Model car ones lol they look abit trickier. The solar powered windmill will be soon turned into a solar powered aeroplane. lol

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Ive got 2 airfix models on route from ebay BNIB only a couple of quid for the whole kits.

mate...get yourself a Billings Boat. its a wooden construction and really excellent.....it will take your mind off anything!!!

WOODEN MODEL BOAT KIT,BILLINGS BLUENOSE,REDUCED.NEW | eBay UK

Billing Boats Official Website 2009

I saw the docs today. I am now on warfarin for the rest of my life, the CT scan showed nothing in my abdomen and stomach, so that is good.

take care mate.
dave

BTW I make Tamiya models....esp 1/350 ships I have Yamato on the go with eduard Photo etch parts

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
mate...get yourself a Billings Boat. its a wooden construction and really excellent.....it will take your mind off anything!!!

WOODEN MODEL BOAT KIT,BILLINGS BLUENOSE,REDUCED.NEW | eBay UK

Billing Boats Official Website 2009

I saw the docs today. I am now on warfarin for the rest of my life, the CT scan showed nothing in my abdomen and stomach, so that is good.

take care mate.
dave

BTW I make Tamiya models....esp 1/350 ships I have Yamato on the go with eduard Photo etch parts

Thats a bit out of my league at the mo. Im glad the scans were clear mate.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
have not been on for a few days(bloody windows update locked my PC) good luck today (now)
you can beat this bastard
be lucky

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
how have you been getting on mate?

Oh no! You`ve beaten it once mate you can do it again.

Disappointing but not really unexpected tbh, "just" some small nodules in the peritoneum atm but nothing in any vital organs: it'll be my third course of chemo since 2007.

Anyway, the important thing is you; I'm in my late 50's and our kids in their mid 20's but you have a young family. How was the treatment yesterday, did they change the administration procedure so you didn't any pain this time and how absolutely crap do/don't you feel today? Best wishes.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
All the best to you Cornish, expect you are feeling pretty shit right now.

And Mr Dawson, you're still a young man so take it on and win through again. All the best.

All the best to you Cornish, expect you are feeling pretty shit right now.

And Mr Dawson, you're still a young man so take it on and win through again. All the best.

Thanks; how's that pesky brother of yours? Went to a Beechams, Worthing reunion/retirement bash a while back and he was a notable absentee.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi im doing ok got a bad stomach at the mo had it through the night so sleep wasnt so good. Hopefully it will settle down.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
All the best Cornish mate. Keep strong and keep fighting.

Will have a few for you in Nottingham tomorrow.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Evening, Round 3 wasnt as bad i think. Saying that my guts havent been to good. Hopefully that will stop tomorrow. But as for the rest of me im doing well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports