Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
The sun has appeared from the clouds but my windmill seems to be not responding! How hard can it be to build this stupid contraption. To many bloody wires and gears and other stuff.

Aug 9, 2003
East Sussex
I had my leg in plaster for 8 weeks a few years ago (in Egloshayle actually). First couple of weeks couldn't get downstairs so got my wife to get me a couple of very hard Airfix models. Got her to leave me everything I needed on a tray before she left for work in the morning and wiled away a good few hours and ended up with a couple of pretty good Airfix models.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Ive just run the hospital because i have`nt had a appointment come through yet for chemo which is meant to be tommoro and they havent made one. :facepalm:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
The dread of tommoro is becoming stronger bloody chemo if it was a bloke i would of kicked its arse.

You know the score mate, you will get through the bad days and get to enjoy the good days even more because of the journey to recovery. We are all behind you fella :thumbsup:

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
All the best for tomorrow. Remember you have age on your side and hopefully you are in good health otherwise. Remember, Lance armstrong had a 3% chance of survival and he is now clear of cancer. Reading his book make give you some inspiration. It is called "It's not about the bike".

I have my fingers crossed for you and your family.

The sun has appeared from the clouds but my windmill seems to be not responding! How hard can it be to build this stupid contraption. To many bloody wires and gears and other stuff.

Solar powered windmill? Does it work in reverse, ie if the wind blows do the solar panels glow:lol:

Good luck with the Airfix kits - takes me back to my distant youth and studiously painting the pilots before sticking the cockpit canopy on. What kits are you getting?

Keep smiling, I am sure that you will beat it. Have a Pasty and a pint of HSD for me when you get a chance!

Last edited:

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
Good luck and hope the chemo goes well (or as well as it can go). A friend of mine had massive doses following surgery for breast cancer, but after 6 months was given the all clear and returned to work. Take each day as it comes and I hope there will be days soon when you don't even think about cancer - they are the good ones.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here