NHS leg pain

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
keep your chin up mate. I had my fortnightly INR test today expecting it to be high or low after a two week cruise of great food and limiting myself to 4 units a day ( Rum puch is God knows how many units) but it was 3 right on teh range, so I am well happy and dont have to go to test again for 4 weeks!!!

It does get better mate.

Dave

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
keep your chin up mate. I had my fortnightly INR test today expecting it to be high or low after a two week cruise of great food and limiting myself to 4 units a day ( Rum puch is God knows how many units) but it was 3 right on teh range, so I am well happy and dont have to go to test again for 4 weeks!!!

It does get better mate.

Dave

Excellent mate big weight off your shoulders i bet.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi everyone hope that for the ones who are lucky to see off withdean have a great time. Wish i could be there. SEEAAGGUULLLLLSSSS

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Hi everyone hope that for the ones who are lucky to see off withdean have a great time. Wish i could be there. SEEAAGGUULLLLLSSSS

You'll be right there in spirit with us mate, me and Josh been up since about 6 both bouncing lol. End of one chapter ready for another, just like someone else a few short weeks ago :thumbsup: :ascarf:

doogie004

Oct 12, 2008
wisborough green
hi son me and dan will be there today quite emotional alround really many memories of when i took you remember cullip against cheater field pitch invasion lost phone happy days there will be more at the amex next season ticket awaits always thinking of you love dad mum and dan

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Hiya mate. Hope you're feeling OK this evening. Here's a taster of today as promised. The 'Family Stand' shot is of the penalty that we missed then scored. Not saying Gus wasn't unduly worried, but he never felt the urge to hide behind the dugouts for once :lol:

Cheers

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Seeing all the pics and vids of today have brought a tear to my eye. Everyone who has been week in week out to withdean give yourselves a clap. well done. :clap: from me to everyone you all deserve it.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Had an absolutely fantastic day at Withdean. Pints before pints after, tour of Brighton what a day. Wish you could have been there mate! How you doing you alright?

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Today i have achieved something. My other halfs dad brought me a 6-1 solar powered model kit. It was for ages 10 and above and said on the box it required no tools. 3hours later i have now completed a solar powered windmill using a hammer, screwdriver and a pair of pliers. Due to the lack of sun i have no idea on weather it works lol.
NO TOOLS MY ARSE!!!! :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports