Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Gordon Bennett

Sep 7, 2010
If your arm is painful from the Dicarbazine then talk to one of the chemo nurses about having a PICC line. They aren't really too much of a hassle and usually a community nurse will come and visit you once a week to keep it clean which can be reassuring but best of all no more painful arm and that also helps mentally too.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Hey Cornish; hate to read that you're hurting mate. As everyone says, hang in there, be as strong as possible and keep thinking positive things. Lovely girlfriend, beautiful child, loving family and a bunch of NSC neanderthals waiting to have a booze up with you.

All the best me old flower.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
O wow Cornish sorry to hear about the shitty day(s). Keep your chin up, you've been nothing but positive and you should keep going that way! I know its easy for all of us to say that but myself and many of us can only imagine what your going through and a few know what you are going through but do remain positive.

Ill tell you what i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy i feel like shite physically and mentaly my veins in my arms hurt because the chemicals burn the inside walls. I feel like my bodies always under attack. My tempreture seems to change all the time i ache and have no energy. All i can see is a very dark tunnel ill be honest i cant see the light. Im sorry to bring a downer on things but there is nothing positive happening to me at this moment that i can feel. I say to myself a 100 times a day why me. Its hard to stay positive when you cant look at your partner and child without a tear rolling down your cheek because i cant be a good boyfriend or a great dad. Cancer is evil.

And you need to beat it. Get in there Cornish seagull, beat the evil shit!

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
There'll be bad days, there'll be good days. Hang on in there and those good days will seem so much sweeter.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Right what a day. I feel a lot better at the mo which us good. Thanks for your support it does make a big difference. :thumbsup:

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Morning Cornish, glad to hear you're feeling better mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here