Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Good enough.

What do you think today? i really can't see us winning this one, had a bad feeling all week although i hope i'm very wrong.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I think with the defence we`ve got we will concede goals. Its going to be a tough one our job is done but hopefully the motivation of staying unbeaten at home and getting to 100 points might get us through.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Just about to leave - do you have any messages you would like me to pass on to Harding, Hammond or Adkins ? :wink::angel:

Since1982

Sep 30, 2006
Burgess Hill
Sorry to hear that. Worth checking out when you next see the medics. Was talking with somebody else I know going through chemo today and it reminded me of what you muct be going though. Everybody is still rooting for you!

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Keep posting and we'll keep supporting. I hate that you're suffering but admire your spirit. Another day done.

Keep the chin up Cs - you knew there were going to be shit days and so it is.

Your peeps ain't going anywhere as far as this situation is concerned, so just keep slogging through the rough because we are all going to be looking for the smooth to come. Yep, it's going to feel like a long hard time, like it'll never end or it might end you first! - one day you'll look back on this and.... nah, okay so you won't laugh, but you will look back on this.

Keep the faith - just like Albion fans do.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
How goes it Cornish? See youve been like a bag of shit the last few days. I felt the same this morning when I woke :lolol:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Ill tell you what i wouldnt wish this on my worst enemy i feel like shite physically and mentaly my veins in my arms hurt because the chemicals burn the inside walls. I feel like my bodies always under attack. My tempreture seems to change all the time i ache and have no energy. All i can see is a very dark tunnel ill be honest i cant see the light. Im sorry to bring a downer on things but there is nothing positive happening to me at this moment that i can feel. I say to myself a 100 times a day why me. Its hard to stay positive when you cant look at your partner and child without a tear rolling down your cheek because i cant be a good boyfriend or a great dad. Cancer is evil.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Cornish, i'm sure you are a better boyrfriend and a greater dad than you give yourself credit for. What you are going through at the moment is awful buddy, but it will take time for the chemo to do it's thing for you. You are going to beat this and drink half of NSC dry in the process and tell your grandchildren all about it mate :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here