Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Morning, Ive just woken up been asleep since 7pm feel like ive been hit by a train. Had a problem with one of my veins on the last nastiest drug, which caused a bit of panick. Now i feel a bit dehydrated and not with it.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
You just take it easy sunshine. I have been reading this thread over the last few weeks you are an absolute inspiration, I never seem to have the right things in my head to post...be strong x

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I dont really want to go down that route. I dont want to have a constant reminder that i have the dirty squatter. Also there is a chance of infection which is nasty.

P.S i used to live in wisborough green, my mum dad and brother still do.

I dont really want to go down that route. I dont want to have a constant reminder that i have the dirty squatter. Also there is a chance of infection which is nasty.

P.S i used to live in wisborough green, my mum dad and brother still do.

All regulars at the "Crick's" then eh?
Fully understand your reservations about a CV line. I've had one fitted a couple of times; never bothered me having it in-situ but I did end up with a bitch of a pseudomonus infection.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I used to work there as a second cook type of thingy. I havent been to the cricks for years. Dads got a taxi buisness in wisborough so he picks up people from there most weekends.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Never straight forward eh mate, you hang on in there and lean on all of us - it's part of the deal buddy. Take care cornish, the boys in the old Brighton blue will do their bit for you tomorrow as well :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Bit of a kicking eh Cornish? Is nice to see you were able to get it done though as I know you were worried. Sat here in Swiss Cottage at my hostel :). First match tomorrow and I cant wait

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
...but apart from that, how you doing?

Few of us, certainly not me, will have been through what you are going through. I hope the boys in the blue & white stripes can give you a few hours of relief tomorrow afternoon.

All the best.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Sorry to read that this batch is making you feel so bad, but it is another step on the way to recovery. We're all behind you willing you to get better and feel better.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here