Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Brutal Cornish, I really hope your able to get through it all and not have to deal with any delays. To prolong this anymore than it needs to be would be awful.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Will be keeping everything crossed for you Cornish, hopefully just a hiccup and things will settle down again soon :thumbsup:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Cheers Cornish, I will have my laptop still and will check in on ya from time to time. Generally in the mornings when ill be too hung over to move :lolol:

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
I think your right but im not allowed to drink. Im feeling alot better today so hopefully my bodies made some more. How are you lush?

Hi Cornish me old buddy.

sorry not been on again for a while, been wallowing in my own self pity, I've managed to lose nearly a stone in 4 days and not the way i was planning to, dodgy anchovies from an olive bar i think.

proper shit about the blood count mate, when do you find out if it's gone up and will Thursday be ok for the round 2?

keep your stregnth up mate.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Sorry to hear about the blood count but unfortunately its one of the things that happens. Some days good... some days not so. You may remember that I have MS stage 2. Went in for my first MR in two years and it came out clean! Was overjoyed until the doctor told me that it actually means next to nothing..... just that Im going through a good patch at the mo. However they are going to watch carefully over the next six months and if Im still clean then they may take me off injections. But really with conditions like ours its all highs and lows... hardly anything in between..... just like the Albion in fact ;)

Anyway, from another Arian (April 7th) hope the blood count gets up soon. Thoughts are with you.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi Cornish me old buddy.

sorry not been on again for a while, been wallowing in my own self pity, I've managed to lose nearly a stone in 4 days and not the way i was planning to, dodgy anchovies from an olive bar i think.

proper shit about the blood count mate, when do you find out if it's gone up and will Thursday be ok for the round 2?

keep your stregnth up mate.

Hope your alright now chap. Ill find out the morning of the chemo bud.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Sorry to hear about the blood count but unfortunately its one of the things that happens. Some days good... some days not so. You may remember that I have MS stage 2. Went in for my first MR in two years and it came out clean! Was overjoyed until the doctor told me that it actually means next to nothing..... just that Im going through a good patch at the mo. However they are going to watch carefully over the next six months and if Im still clean then they may take me off injections. But really with conditions like ours its all highs and lows... hardly anything in between..... just like the Albion in fact ;)

Anyway, from another Arian (April 7th) hope the blood count gets up soon. Thoughts are with you.

Thats good news fingers crossed mate.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Hi peeps looks like its going to another long day on thursday. Clinic starts at 12 chemo starts at 2pm. Drugs take about 2 hours to get in. All good fun lol

robbie c

Jan 30, 2008
Leighton buzzard
Hi cornish,
how's the hair ?
blood counts jump all over the place, we only had one delay in our treatment; you just need to avoid sick people in hospital and not get colds etc
keep the progress thread running

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here