Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NHS leg pain

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Felt like Gus was thinking of you today Cornish:

"You don't realise how happy you can make people. They will all have forgotten about their personal problems, family problems, financial problems or health problems because today is all about them celebrating - they deserve that."

Well said Gus. It brings people together, too.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Felt like Gus was thinking of you today Cornish:

"You don't realise how happy you can make people. They will all have forgotten about their personal problems, family problems, financial problems or health problems because today is all about them celebrating - they deserve that."

Exactly brought a lump to my throat.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Its something special thats for sure, a good hockey fight is always nice. Might seem a bit barbaric but as in every sport the amount of trash talk is immense. Particularly in hockey because certain guys only job is to play mind games and fight. So they just pick whoever and work on them, till they fight :lolol: good times. How ya feeling today?

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
Good to hear Cornish! Yeah pretty much, got all my travel stuff like body wash etc laid out next to me. Just have to get my clothes packed and thats about it really. Run a few last minute errands tomorrow and then thats it :). Let the good times roll!

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Excellent stuff. Hope you enjoy every minute mate. i wish i did a bit of travelling and stuff being in the situation im in makes me think that i wish i did a lot more.

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
I just want to see the world and I figure before I get tied down with either a career or something else I best be out seeing it :D

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Hey Cornish, good to see you're on fine form. Keep fighting mate. Off to bed now. Cheers.

(Good fights Peev!)

I work for a club that has both ice hockey and football teams, and was around for the end of season playoffs here. My team got knocked out but were within one minute of a comeback record (3games down, leading 3-2 in the final game tied 3 games all). It's a great and exciting sport alright, got into it watching The LA Kings...but with Gretzky playing who wouldn't?

Marty McSorley was the enforcer, but his showdown with Don Brashear in this match was the last straw for the league...and his career;

[yt]z9iIaufxw84[/yt]

[yt]BvUs-Ggrjj8[/yt]

[yt]9Yvt0B4RXWc[/yt]

Last edited:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
O yes ol Brashear! Some of the best fights ive seen came from him and you just posted them :thumpsup: As for the LA comment, it all makes perfect sense haha.

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Right today has been a shite day today feel awful. Im feverish and agertated i phoned the docs and he informed me that ABVD chemo causes your blood count too get really though and its not uncommon for people to become anemic. I cant afford to become anemic if that happens then i cant have chemo. FFS I hate this cancer shite. :tantrum::tantrum::tantrum::US:

Peever

Sep 5, 2010
Canada
So does that mean while your anemic you cant get it down, but once that clears up you have to start all over? You just cant win eh Cornish?

Cornish seagull!

Nov 18, 2010
Cornwall
Anmemic means low red cells. When you go for chemo you have clinic before where they give you a blood test. If you dont have a certain amount of red cells in your system they cant give you chemo. The chemo im having kills off quite a few red cells. It wont be starting over but it would be a delay and a set back that i can do without.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here